- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Carnival Cruise line released the following statement regarding Hurricane Beryl:

Carnival's Fleet Operations Center in Miami is actively monitoring forecasts for possible impacts to itineraries from Hurricane Beryl. Given Hurricane Beryl’s projected path, Carnival has adjusted the following itineraries: Carnival Horizon will add a visit to Nassau, The Bahamas on Friday, July 5....

Latest News...Oceania Cruises has marked an important milestone in the construction of its new 1,200-guest ship, Allura, at the Fincantieri shipyard in Sestri Ponente, Italy, bordering the famed seaport of Genoa. A landmark moment as the ship moves towards completion, the vessel was floated from the dry-dock and moved to the fitting-out berth to begin outfitting the luxurious, designer-inspired interiors....

Latest News...Crystal, the leader in exceptional cruise experiences, announced today the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with renowned Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri. This agreement marks the commencement of the construction of two groundbreaking ships that will redefine high-end travel on the seas.The 690-passenger (based on double occupancy), 61,800-gross-ton ships ...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » WHERE'S EVERYONE'S NEXT CRUISE (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: WHERE'S EVERYONE'S NEXT CRUISE
Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 09-17-2000 11:15 AM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rex:

All our brochures have deck plans of all four P&O ships, don't know why your brochure would be different, unless it is a special one printed for overseas. You can get deck plans of all the ships on the P&O website as well as take a virtual tour of Oriana.

Here is the web address for P&O.
http://www.pocruises.com/

Take that virtual tour of Oriana I am sure you will enjoy it.

Cheers - M.

Posts: 648 | From: Stirlingshire, Scotland | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 09-17-2000 12:12 PM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K&K:
What a great topic! It might run a little competition with "best place to have sex on a ship".
I have been reading and watching but it is a little early for us to book. We have narrowed it down to HAL or Celebrity. I prefer HAL for the line and the ones we are looking at are 10 and 14 day. All I know is we will go in January or early February.
Kevin and Kathy

KEVIN & KATHY:
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the number was at 75 - couldn't believe it, but I don't think it is as exciting a post as Malcolm's and doubt if I will beat him - but it would be great if I did! Give him a run for his money - wonder if he ever got it?????

Posts: 3305 | From: Toronto, Ont. Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Justine
First Class Passenger
Member # 1335

posted 09-17-2000 03:20 PM      Profile for Justine   Email Justine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sympatico. Great numbers on this topic. Are we to debate whether cruising is better than sex? Or should that be another topic?
Posts: 126 | From: Northern Ontario | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 09-17-2000 04:55 PM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Justine - you can start another topic on that issue and see who, of the three of us, gets the most posts!
Posts: 3305 | From: Toronto, Ont. Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
jean elmore
First Class Passenger
Member # 1192

posted 09-17-2000 08:49 PM      Profile for jean elmore     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sympatico, great topic, we are booked on Ocean Princess christmas cruise and Costa Atlantica Mar. 25th and April 1st, we are already looking into our cruises for next fall, hpefully Hawaii or Panama Canal, definitely with HAL......jean.
Posts: 68 | From: obetz oh. usa | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
motardie
Just Boarded
Member # 1587

posted 09-17-2000 09:49 PM      Profile for motardie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for asking! It's great to read about everyone's amazing plans. Our next cruise will be on Voyager of the Seas in May 2001. So far my four cruises have all been on Royal Caribbean/Celebrity. They've been wonderful and I expect this one to be at the top of the chart. We have a small group going and look forward to the reaction of our daughter and friend since this will be the first cruise for each of them. Can't wait!
Posts: 1 | From: Seymour, CT, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
PKP
Just Boarded
Member # 1588

posted 09-17-2000 10:41 PM      Profile for PKP     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Next stop, HAL's Rotterdam - Mediterranean - Spring 2001. Just returned from the Zaandam. Can't wait to sail again!
hallsuk2
First Class Passenger
Member # 1589

posted 09-18-2000 09:52 AM      Profile for hallsuk2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Depart Southampton September 30th on the Q.E.2.Also booked are the Arcadia in the Caribbean for Christmas and New Year and the Millenium on June 12th 2001 in the Meditteranean.Anybody else on these cruises?
Posts: 74 | From: Bury,England | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Justine
First Class Passenger
Member # 1335

posted 09-18-2000 12:09 PM      Profile for Justine   Email Justine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sympatico, I think I'll pass on that other topic. I'm not much for contests.

To reply to your question again, I sensed my Rembrandt cruise for October was not going to happen so now that they finally folded, I'm seriously looking at another Hal in the carribean in January. Thanks to Joe for deleting my accidental second posting. I followed instructions to delete and I just dont seem to be able to.

Posts: 126 | From: Northern Ontario | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
K&K
First Class Passenger
Member # 1040

posted 11-13-2000 03:53 PM      Profile for K&K   Email K&K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, We booked on RCCI Vision of the Seas 10 night 01/19/01. We are going with our friends we met in 95 on a cruise. We were hoping to meet someone from this forum to start a new friendship. Anyone else maybe!
Kevin

Posts: 446 | From: Sandpoint,Idaho,USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
jwine
First Class Passenger
Member # 634

posted 11-13-2000 06:30 PM      Profile for jwine   Email jwine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Inspiration 1-14-01 from New Orleans, only way I could get my husband to go to New Orleans!
Posts: 223 | From: Cincinnati, OH USA | Registered: Apr 99  |  IP: Logged
Saint
Just Boarded
Member # 1650

posted 11-14-2000 07:51 AM      Profile for Saint   Email Saint   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi
Going on Carnival "Imagination" January 22 to Western Caribbean. First cruise. Desperately need vacation!!!!!

Posts: 6 | From: Saint john, NB, Canada | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
emgrace
First Class Passenger
Member # 1618

posted 11-14-2000 09:00 AM      Profile for emgrace     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My husband and I will be on Voyager of the Seas Feb. 25th 2001. I'm counting the days!
Posts: 34 | From: Northampton, Mass., USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
DCM
First Class Passenger
Member # 1454

posted 11-14-2000 12:34 PM      Profile for DCM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Carnival Jubilee this Saturday, 11/18/00.
Posts: 55 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
RSDavid
Just Boarded
Member # 1230

posted 11-14-2000 01:39 PM      Profile for RSDavid   Email RSDavid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Disney Magic, November 25... 11 days and counting... let's see what the MAGIC is all about!
Posts: 7 | From: Nutley, New Jersey USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Thad
First Class Passenger
Member # 1224

posted 11-14-2000 02:15 PM      Profile for Thad   Email Thad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Millenium next June to the Med. Looking forward to seeing the new ship, and experiencing the Olympic Dining Room.

Thad

Posts: 1967 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Darlene
First Class Passenger
Member # 112

posted 11-14-2000 08:15 PM      Profile for Darlene     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Two cruises booked for next year:
(1) HAL's Noordam on January 21, 2001; and
(2) RCCL's Explorer of the Seas in May 5th.

Would like to hear from anyone who has sailed on these ships and want to provide details of their trips.

Also would like to hear from anyone who will be sailing on these ships at the same time.

Posts: 61 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
bubbles
First Class Passenger
Member # 1415

posted 11-15-2000 08:23 AM      Profile for bubbles   Email bubbles   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have ages to wait, we are cruising on Aurora to New York in September 2001. I am hoping we can pick up something sooner too as I am having withdrawal symptoms, I have to make my own bed now - can you imagine!!
Posts: 133 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Schaljapin
First Class Passenger
Member # 1659

posted 11-15-2000 09:06 AM      Profile for Schaljapin   Email Schaljapin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Two cruises booked for next year:

1. Switzerland from Montego Bay to Amsterdam,
14. April to 5th May 2001.

2. Summit from Fort Lauderdale to Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia
01. October to 13th October 2001.

Schaljapin

Posts: 38 | From: Gutach, Germany | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
First Class Passenger
Member # 1157

posted 11-15-2000 10:48 AM      Profile for Guest        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully QE2... Dad and Mum want to go on QM2 when she is sailing... Just depends on when we take our next cruise.
Posts: 1888 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
trailhiker
First Class Passenger
Member # 1674

posted 11-15-2000 12:09 PM      Profile for trailhiker   Email trailhiker   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am in the process of looking for the best booking for Vision of the Seas March 2001. We hope to meet up with old cruise friends from the Splendour. We just got back from a 15 night (not so great) cruise last week and are ready to do it right this next time.
Posts: 46 | From: North Conway, NH 03860 USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gooler1
First Class Passenger
Member # 1662

posted 11-16-2000 05:29 AM      Profile for Gooler1   Email Gooler1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Our next cruise will be on the Norway-sailing December 23. First time we will be away for the holidays. I wish it was tomorrow!
Posts: 12 | From: Catawissa, PA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.