- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line today unveiled and opened for sale the next evolution of its Prima Plus Class, the all-new Norwegian Luna.2026 through November 2026. Norwegian Luna will kick off its inaugural Caribbean season with two western itineraries to Roatan Island, Honduras; Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; and Harvest Caye, Belize, the Brand's resort-style destination...

Latest News...Grupo Vidanta is thrilled to announce the launch of VidantaWorld's ELEGANT Ultra Mega Yacht, a groundbreaking addition to the world of luxury cruising. This one-of-a-kind mega yacht redefines cruising, combining the exclusivity of a private yacht with the opulence of a luxury liner, setting a new benchmark for high-end experiences. Sailing this year, this adults-only experience....

Latest News...Princess Cruises announced this week that it has added a second Total Solar Eclipse cruise option, this one aboard its newest and most stunning ship – Sun Princess, when the next spectacle takes place in August 2026.The cruise company re-worked the itinerary of the Sun Princess voyage departing Barcelona on August 8, 2026 to position...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » The Carnival Destiny

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Carnival Destiny
CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-01-1999 01:20 AM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have read some very interesting things on here and i enjoy coming online and reading what everyone has to say about all the different cruise ships. I work for Carnival Cruise Lines and i was just kinda curious on how many "Internet People have rode The Carnival Desinty" and How would you rate it on a scale 1 thru 10....1 meaning worse than average, and 10 being above average.

Tom
The Carnival Cruise Lines
Miami,FL

Posts: 38 | From: Miami,FL United States | Registered: May 99
Brian
Just Boarded
Member # 51

posted 06-01-1999 03:27 PM      Profile for Brian   Email Brian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ask me again in late September, I will be cruising the 19th of Sept. What do you do onboard?
CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-01-1999 03:43 PM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brain,

I dont work on the ship, i work at Carnivals main headquarters in Miami,FL.
I am one of the guys who is in a high rise building that you never see.
Thanks for replying and hope to hear from you again in September. I am very sure you will have a blast on your trip. Thanks for chooseing Carnival!!!

CRHoward
Just Boarded
Member # 63

posted 06-01-1999 05:52 PM      Profile for CRHoward   Email CRHoward   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my husband and I will be on the same cruise as Brian (9/19/99). I've heard and read all sorts of reviews on the Destiny, and I'm still dying to go! I can't wait until we step on board. September is so far away. And these Hurricane warnings for this season are making me nervous. I just hope this will be an uneventful trip. Living in Tampa, we've been pretty lucky when it comes to hurricanes in the past few decades. But I fear this season may bring trouble.
jake14
First Class Passenger
Member # 602

posted 06-01-1999 09:23 PM      Profile for jake14   Email jake14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Destiny,
I could possibly be sailing on the carnival destiny in about a year. This is my most favorite ship. I have talked to some of the poeple that sailed on Grand Princess and the Destiny, and they all said the Destiny is so much better. beleive me, i would give this ship about a 9 1/2. If you go on her you will enjoy yourself.

Lindani
Just Boarded
Member # 278

posted 06-01-1999 09:33 PM      Profile for Lindani   Email Lindani   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sailed on the Carnival Destiny in Aug 98. I loved it! I've sailed 2 other Carnival ships (Celebration and Sensation) but the Destiny is definitely my favorite. I like the Destiny class so much that I already booked her sister, the Carnival Triumph, for next Easter. The balcony cabins are the best!
Carnival Triumph
First Class Passenger
Member # 67

posted 06-05-1999 05:18 AM      Profile for Carnival Triumph     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CCLines,

I have been on The Destiny and i loved it, i give it a 10. I have already booked another cruise on her sister ship, The Carnival Triump for December 4th 1999. I loved The Destiny and i know i will love the Triump more since its a newer and larger ship.
Since you work at The Carnival, i was just curious on The Desinty how many engines she have and how much power do they produce?
I am sure it takes alot of fuel to operate and move something that large but how many gallons does it take to fill her tanks up?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Posts: 13 | From: Nashville,TN United States | Registered: May 99
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 06-05-1999 01:46 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi CC Lines, I have some info for you about Destiny..but there is too much to write here. Email me, please.
Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!
Joe at PwC
First Class Passenger
Member # 225

posted 06-05-1999 02:00 PM      Profile for Joe at PwC   Email Joe at PwC   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After seeing pictures of the Destiny's interior and noting how much more luxurious it was than the rest of the fleet, I said to myself (being a veteran - if 2 cruises counts for being a veteran - of Princess and Royal Caribbean), "I might actually want to try that ship!" Well, I'm doing the next best thing come August - I'm going out on the Triumph. The Destiny seemed so classy by comparison to the rest of the fleet. I'm hoping that the Triumph is as impressive.
snieman
Just Boarded
Member # 785

posted 06-05-1999 02:30 PM      Profile for snieman   Author's Homepage   Email snieman   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MY HUSBAND AND I DID THE DESTINY (E. CARRIBEAN) IN SEP RIGHT AFTER HURRICANE GEORGE. WE JUST RETURNED FROM A RCCL WESTERN CARRIBEAN. OTHER THAN THE WEATHER WASN'T THE GREATEST ON THE DESTINY WE FELT THAT IT WAS A SUPER SHIP. LOADS OF FUN, LOTS OF OPTIONS AS FAR AS ACTIVITIES, DINING,SHORE EXCURSIONS.SUPER SHIP. WE DID LIKE THE GLASS AND THE COLOR SCHEME OF RCCL BUT WITHOUT A DOUBT DESTINY IS MUCH MORE FUN
CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-05-1999 05:56 PM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Carnvail Triumph Thanks for replying, I saw your questions and they were very good questions infact i had to do a little research and get into some papers at the office to get you the "exact" answers.
The Heart of The Destiny starts two decks below sea level, thats where six V16 engines crank out 85,000 Horsepower(84,933hp to be exact). These horses feed 6 giagantic Generators that run everything on-board from the propulsion, the air conditioning,The Bridges Navigation system, without this power The Desinty is little more than a fancy raft, but with enough power to run a city of 60,000 people, she is a powerhouse on the high seas. That kinda power doesn't come cheap. Every two weeks this baby gobbles up 8 million gallons of fuel. It takes around 6 hours to top off the tanks of The Destiny which holds 430,000 Gallons of fuel. The Destiny burns 9 Gallons of fuel """PER SECOND""" yes, i said per second. Thats how much fuel this ship burns. In your car, that would be the equivalent of going 50 feet with a full tank of gas.
Carnival Triumph, i enjoy reading your replys and i gotta say, you sound like a true Carnival Fan! So i thought i would give you some facts about The Destiny. Some of this you may already know.
The Destiny is roughly 3 football feilds long and contains more steel than "3" Eiffel Towers. The Destiny is plenty big enough to hold Lady Liberty and her huddle masses. The 176 foot Statue could easily fit within the 232 foot high Destiny without getting her sandles wet. The Destiny cost a half Billion dollars. The Destiny has 3 Thrusters on the bow, and 3 thrusters on the stern. the Thrusters make the Destiny handle like a sports car in heavy traffic. Once The Destiny gets in gear it takes a little over a mile to stop her.
Passengers and crew members eat a little over a quarter of a million dollars worth of food per WEEK. Every week The Destiny takes on 10,000 pounds of Beef 1,100 Gallons of Ice Cream, 48,000 Eggs, 6,000 pounds of seafood 1,400 pounds of flour. The Storage areas of The Destiny holds enough seafood,fruits, fry's to keep everyone on-board fat and happy for almost 2 weeks with out setting foot on land.
The Destiny has 17 bars and Lounges, a nine-deck-high atrium, a showroom spanning three full decks that can accommodate the most sophisticated productions, 4 pools, a 214-foot-long water slide and a 15,000 Square foot spa. The Destiny has 1,321 cabins and suites. The Ship stretches threee football fields in lenght and a beam of 116 feet and is the FIRST passenger vessel too wide to transit the Panama Canal.

Tom
The Canrnival Cruise Lines
Miami,FL

jake14
First Class Passenger
Member # 602

posted 06-21-1999 12:31 PM      Profile for jake14   Email jake14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Tom,
The carnival Destiny is my favorite ship! The Carnival cruise lines is also my favorite company. Cruiseing is my favorite subject. However, my brother; he is Fascinates with the Cunard line. I'm possitive you know what line that is. This morning (6-21-99) I seen a morning update in Carnival news that stated that the Destiny would be sailing out of San Juan. That would become her new port that said. Wow! Never thought that would happen. The Carnival destiny video that I have is Fabulous!!!! Whoever put that together did a great job on it. I will Be sailing on the Carnival Holiday in October, my family of 6. So I was wondering if you could give me some facts about the Holiday. How nice is the ship? We will be sailing on a 4 day BAJA Mezico cruise vacation for our FIRST cruise ever. But my father when he was a little younger went on a cruise vacation and said that you get seasick. I said now they have stabalizers. But anyway don't wat to take all of your time. Please respond asap. Thanx.

DSM
Just Boarded
Member # 110

posted 06-21-1999 10:36 PM      Profile for DSM   Email DSM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am also a past destiny cruiser and I have sailed on several Carnival ships. I thought the ship was absolutly wonderful, and I hope that all of you that have not sailed yet have your own private balcony. We had a balcony, and it was well worth the extra cost. I would highly recommend it!

I have several questions for CCLines. There was only one part of my cruise that I was disappointed in and it has nothing to do with the ship. When we sailed last December there was a large amount of unsupervised (7 to 12 year old) children everywhere. Now I am not opposed to children, but they took over all of the pools and hot tubs and were having a ball "running" everywhere. We were lucky enough to hook-up with several young couples and they expressed the same dissatisfaction in the ships security to do anything about it. Could you give me some insight into this problem? Was it just the time of year that I went? Are you having any complaints? Is Carnival moving away from the party image and toward a family environment. We really like Carnival and I am sailing again this December, I hope that we do not run into the same situation that we did last year. Please respond and give me your twist on this.

I believe the problem I experienced is with parents who bring their children on board and intend on using the ship as a babysitter. These people need to be more considerate of others and pay attention to what their children are doing.

This posting is not ment to reflect negatively on Carnival in anyway. I feel that they are doing a wonderful job and providing a very good service.

CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-22-1999 04:29 AM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jake14,

Thanks for your comments,they are always nice to hear. As bad as i hate to say, Yes The Destiny will be leaveing Miamia,FL. The main reason for all the changes is because Where the Celebration is leaveing at ( New Orleans ) its such a demand that we had no other choice but to put a larger ship in its place and putting The Destiny up there would not of been a good idea, so the only option we had was to take The Inspiration out of San Jaun and moving her to New Orleans and moving The Destiny to San Jaun. The Destiny will be missed but her sister ship Carnival Triumph will be sailing out of Miami,FL October 23rd on 7 day Western and Eastern Caribbean Cruises. The Celebration will be transferred to Port of Galveston,Texas which i think will do real well.
Nice to hear your going on The Holiday, i am sure you and your family will enjoy it. The Holiday is a nice ship and it has alot to offer. The Holiday does have stabalizers like the rest of our fleet, and i have heard alot of people say i am gonna get sick, but once they get out there, it dont happen, most people are to busy eating and having fun to even think about getting sick. After all we are so confident you'll enjoy your Carnival Cruise vacation we GUARANTEE it. Carnival Cruise is the ONLY cruise line to offer vacation guarantee. Simply book your cruise and if you are not satisfied notify us before the arrival at the first port of call and we will refund your un-used portion of your cruise fare and pay your flight back. Now what other cruise line does that?

CCLines

CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-22-1999 05:13 AM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DSM,

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time on The Destiny. Well,I got some answers to your questions. First of all you know and i know that there are all kinds of different types of parents, some make there kids mind and obey and act normal in public, and you got others that let there kids run around and act wild and dont mind or obey. In The Summer time we do have more kids that ride on our ships because of family vacations and if you want a time thats not many kids, any time during school time is good. Most kids are in school. Kids are gonna be kids when you get them around water ( swimming pools big slides and stuff ) its only natural for them to hang around that area. Myself, i wouldn't really let that bother me, when i take off and take my family on a cruise i am just thankful to get out of the office. But i do understand where your coming from, i mean parents should tell there kids NOT to run on the ships. Myself i have two girls, ages 5 and 8, I am not a mean dad, but my girls know that when we go out in public they act very good and polite. My kids dont run around on the ship cause really its too dangerous to "RUN" onboard cause at Carnival we make sure our ships are very very clean and you just never know where a wet spot will be on the floor where they might of just mopped it and yes they do put the little yellow signs up but kids dont pay attention to them. And also you never know where a person may be trying to get up some steps or walking around a corner and if a child is running they could knock the person down and make him or her fall. My kids, they run around, scream, yell, like all the other kids but "there is a time and a place for that" and a ship out in public is not a place for it at least not my kids. We have Camp Carnival onboard of our ships and its a great place for kids to color and have fun and play video games and stuff, but when kids our not in camp carnival parents should really pay more attention to them and watch over them. But i will say, i know you will have a much better time in December......just curious, but which ship are you booked on? Anyways, Thanks for chooseing Carnival and i hope you have a great time in December.

CCLines

forestan
Just Boarded
Member # 578

posted 06-22-1999 05:17 AM      Profile for forestan   Email forestan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In answer to your question regarding Destiny I hope this will explain our feelings.

We have been on Destiny 3 times in the past 10 months and are currently in the process of booking again. In fact on our last cruise we purchased a painting at the art auction of Destiny in Miami Harbor and have it hung proudly in our home.

Very disappointed to learn that Destiny will not be sailing out of Miami anymore. What date does that become effective.

We have always enjoyed our stay on Destiny and every Sunday as we depart wish we could stay on board.

One of the features we very much enjoy is the interactive TV. It saves so much running around to be able to take care of things right from your room. Tropical didn't have it and we were disappointed. Could you tell me if Sensation does.

On 2 cruises we had a balcony room and on the 3rd we chose a mini suite. Mini suite was lovely but not necessary as we are hardly in our room anyway. So much to do and so little time.

We are also members of the Ocean Players Club which we find to be a wonderful service. Would highly recommend to anyone interested. My game is Caribbean Stud and I hit 4 queens on the last night.

I could write a book for you but if you would like further thoughts please email me directly.

jake14
First Class Passenger
Member # 602

posted 06-22-1999 06:29 PM      Profile for jake14   Email jake14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CClines,
Hi, thanx for you fast response. You know now that you have told us your vacation garantee now I just know we will enjoy our vacation! Thank you so much. What is so different about the Triumph to the destiny? I am very happy that the Triumph will be sailing of of Miami. What time of year does the Triumph cruise to England. I saw that on Carnival news. Please respond. Thanx

DSM
Just Boarded
Member # 110

posted 06-24-1999 09:11 PM      Profile for DSM   Email DSM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CCLINES

We are sailing on the Inspiration which currently has the Southern Caribbean itinerary out of San Juan on December 12, 1999. I noted in your previous reply that the Inspiration was being moved to New Orleans. Does this affect us? Will we run into the same problem we had last year with so many children on the boat?

I was also informed the other day that the original itenerary had changed. I was not upset in the least, because I have always wanted to see Aruba.

Don't worry, the children in no way spoiled our trip. In fact I wouldn't let anything spoil "vacation". I believe it is a frame of mind! For me, the children were more of a safety issue. The hot tubs clearly say no children allowed (under the age of ?) unless accompanied by an adult. The tubs were always overcrowded with underage children playing and splashing and they were NEVER accompanied by an adult. I was just a little amazed with all of the security officers around that not one of them bothered to do anything about it. Also, so many of them were running and chasing each other about that I was very concerned not just for them but also for myself. I do think that the security on the ship needs to take a positive stand on some of these issues before a child gets hurt.

If anything, Carnival needs to think of the satisfaction of their customer's who do not bring their children onboard and are wanting a romantic get-a-way.

I was wondering, what type of image is Carnival Cruise Lines trying to portray now? Are they leaning towards a more family atmosphere?

CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-28-1999 04:08 AM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Forestan,

Thanks for all your comments and thoughts about the Destiny, and I am very happy to hear you enjoyed it so much you have been on it 3 times in the last 10 months. The Destiny will be leaveing Miami,FL and she will be missed but at the same time, we will have The Carnival Triumph, and The Carnival Victory sailing out of Miami. The Triumph, and Victory will be larger than Destiny. If you like The Destiny that much, i highly recommend you cruiseing on The Triumph. The Carnival Destiny will be leaveing Miami,FL last week of May 2000. She will be operating four and five day cruises from New York to Canada from June 3rd throguh August 31st. The Destiny's new home port will be San Juan and she will start departing out of San Jaun September 17th 2000.

CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-28-1999 04:27 AM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
jake14,

The Carnival Triumph has had a little delay which has forced a cancellation to a couple cruises out of New York. the Triumph is up and ready to go, from what i have heard floating around the office something about a shaft, they are having to replace. I am not really sure what happened or whats wrong with it, but from what i have heard something about the shaft they are replacing. The Triumph will be taking its maiden voyage July 27th.
Really the major difference between The Destiny and Triumph, will be that on The Triumph it will have another additional floor called the3 ""PANORAMA DECK"" and it will have a total of 58 more state rooms. It will offer everything The Destiny offers but MORE. The Triumph's GRT will be 102,353 compared to Destiny's GRT of 101,353. Both ships will be the same lenght of 893 feet, and both will have a beam of 116 feet. We have got some photos of The Triumphs interior and all i can say is everyone WILL be impressed.

CClines

jake14
First Class Passenger
Member # 602

posted 06-28-1999 02:18 PM      Profile for jake14   Email jake14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CClines,
Wow! Even more than the destiny. That's got to be an excellent ship. So I wonder what's wrong with the shaft. One more question. Is she fully booked for her maiden voyage? Where will she be sailing from on her Maiden Voyage? if you can, find out how many feet Triumph sits in the water. And the destiny if you can. Have you been on any cruises. If so, than which ones?

CCLines
First Class Passenger
Member # 60

posted 06-29-1999 02:35 AM      Profile for CCLines   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DSM,

Sorry i didn't get to reply last night but i was running out of time and had to leave. The Inspiration will be continue sailing from San Jaun untill September 10th, 2000 so you have nothing to worry about, go and have fun and enjoy.
At Carnival we are very concerned about Satisfaction of our customers and i will say that is to "ALL" customers who have kids and dont have kids, and also, last year Carnival had more than 500,000 people over the age 55 to go on cruises which i'd say is pretty darn good. We may not be perfect but then again, WHO IS? We are the only cruise line who guarantee you'll enjoy or your money back. And we are the most popular cruise line in the world. Carnival is not leaning towards either way, we are like in the middle we let the guest choose what they want to do and where they want to go. In other words, what i am trying to say is you have couples that come as a family and have kids, we have camp carnival, and then we have singles who come, we have singles bars and lounges, our ships are plenty big enough that there is something to do for not only small kids, or teenagers, or middle age adults, or seniors, but for ALL AGES. I'd have to say we are doing a great Job at Carnival not only because i work for them, but the fact that we are having to keep ordering more ships cause business is so strong and its such a big demand. One thing about it, we are not getting any smaller thats for sure.

CCLines

Marita
Just Boarded
Member # 308

posted 06-29-1999 07:18 PM      Profile for Marita   Email Marita   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CCLines,
Hi! I live in Australia and in September 2000 I was hoping to take four weeks off work, go to the US and do a couple of cruises, including the Destiny. My time off would be very flexible and I was hoping to find out how to get some last minute, cheap fares. We have heard over here that you can pick up the fares in the last week before the ship sails. Is this true? If it is, then how do you go about it?

Posts: 6 | From: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia | Registered: Jun 99
jake14
First Class Passenger
Member # 602

posted 06-30-1999 01:30 AM      Profile for jake14   Email jake14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CClines,
Hi, you know I just had a few more question about the Carnival destiny. I love the Carnival Destiny. I am going to have a hard to seeing her go off to San Juan and stay. I will have to go on her this year so that I will be able to go on her before she leaves Miami. Fist question: i was watching a show. It was filmed at Miami Int. Airport. I saw a Carnival cruise lines airplane. It said on the side of the plane. Carnival cruise lines. Also like the funnel on the fun ships it shows that on the rutter on the 737. Does Carnival cruise lines still own that airline? Also. Does the Carnival destiny have Launcher boats? I was pictures of her with launcher boat looking crafts. I also was reading in CNN than last year a 14 year old girl got sick onboard the Carnival ecstasy and the Doctor mis-diagnoased her. So to this day she still suffers some sicknesses from the mis-treated illness. I also heard that the "Fun Ship" maybe would have to be re-registered. Is that true? If so where? Great Brittan? I don't know i just heard that as a cruise rummor. Can you get a discount of you bring another family? I also heard that as a rummor. So I woudl greatly appriciate it if you will respond. Thanx.
jake14

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.