- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Princess Cruises, the world-famous cruise line delivering dream vacations to millions each year, celebrated a major construction milestone today of its second Sphere-Class vessel, Star Princess, with the traditional maritime float out ceremony at the Fincantieri Shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy. The new ship will now transfer to the outfitting quay where construction...

Latest News...Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) announced financial results for the third quarter 2024 and provided an updated outlook for the full year and an outlook for fourth quarter 2024.The cumulative advanced booked position for full year 2025 is above the previous 2024 record with prices (in constant currency) ahead of prior year.....

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) today unveils its new brand positioning, "MORE," reinforcing and extending its legacy of delivering more onboard offerings, more places to discover and more value with the launch of its all-new upgraded 'More At Sea' package.NCL has a history of delivering endless options with over 600 unique itineraries through 2026 ...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » LIVE FROM ON BOARD AURORA'S MAIDEN WORLD CRUISE (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: LIVE FROM ON BOARD AURORA'S MAIDEN WORLD CRUISE
Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 01-08-2001 02:35 PM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did not think it possible for Aurora to go higher in my estimation but she has proved me wrong, we have battled through 2 days of extremely rough and heavy seas, high winds and huge swells in the Bay of Biscay and West of Portugal, but Aurora is one magnificant vessel taking it all in her stride just ploughing through the ocean. The prom desks have been closed several times but this afternoon they opened up the Starboard side and suitably attired in waterproof jacket I was on it and in my element to get the full extent of the depth of the pitch I stood aft looking along the full length of the deck you could see how far it dipped into the ocean and rose again with the spray going well beyond the height of the deck at times, this is one thrill I thoroughly enjoy and can only sing the praises of how she handles it all.##I am sure many will not agree as the barff bags are out in force. I am looking forward tonight to seeing the passengers swaying to and fro dressed in their finery for the first formal night, I am sure it will be extremely amusing.

By the way I attended the first Art Auction yesterday where they had a free raffle for a painting one of 425 valued at £450 by an English artist of a lovely French Village scene of a game of boules being played and I WON IT, they ship it home for me free of charge, so that was a nice start to what I think will be a wonderful cruise on this very friendly ship.

By for now folks

Cheers - Mary

PS: Terri I hope you enjoyed your cruise.

Posts: 648 | From: Stirlingshire, Scotland | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 01-08-2001 03:06 PM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Mary - CONGRATULATIONS on winning!
Just reading your review of the ship going up an down made me seasick, but I know Isobel and my late husband, Peter, would have been in their element. When we did the crossing with I and G on the Westerdam, there were Peter and Isobel hanging over the railing in the Bay of Biscay praying for rough seas. Not me, I was so glad it was like glass.
Looking forward to hearing more from you as the days go by. ENJOY!
Diane

Posts: 3305 | From: Toronto, Ont. Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 01-08-2001 03:53 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Mary, wow..live from Aurora, that's so cool! Have a great time. Keep us posted.

Malcolm

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Terri Lee
First Class Passenger
Member # 942

posted 01-08-2001 04:15 PM      Profile for Terri Lee     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Mary!!!

So glad you are having such a good time.I,too,would be with you on deck as I always enjoy a rough sea,except when I am trying to put on eye-liner!!!!

Thanks for your good thoughts but as you will see when you read my comments on my cruise,I was not a happy camper!

Looking forward to swapping experiences when you come home.

BTW I have just booked the final segment of the World Cruise on the ROTTERDAM in April.So we can swap our WC stories when we are both back on terra firma!!

TTFN
Terri

Posts: 292 | From: Burlington Ontario Canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mercy
First Class Passenger
Member # 322

posted 01-08-2001 07:14 PM      Profile for Mercy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How exciting Mary! I love rough seas, as long as I have seasick patches to turn too if it gets really bad. I am so jealous! Have a great cruise!
Posts: 697 | From: Stanwood, Wa. USA | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
Elizabeth
First Class Passenger
Member # 142

posted 01-09-2001 04:13 AM      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Mary. We have friends joining the ship next month for a leg of the World Cruise. I will pass the email on.
Posts: 177 | From: New England Region N.S.W. Australia | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
K&K
First Class Passenger
Member # 1040

posted 01-09-2001 10:24 AM      Profile for K&K   Email K&K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is so great to hear that the ship has exceded your expectations and so early on in your cruise. Boy do I love the rock and roll of a ship! We will be at sea when you go through the canal but will be thinking of you. Kevin
Posts: 446 | From: Sandpoint,Idaho,USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Southampton
First Class Passenger
Member # 1616

posted 01-09-2001 03:18 PM      Profile for Southampton     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now Mary, make sure you dont spend too much time in Auroras cyber room, you fortunate woman...Mark.
Steve Read (sread)
First Class Passenger
Member # 788

posted 01-09-2001 05:23 PM      Profile for Steve Read (sread)   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Read (sread)   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How was Formal Night?

Don't listen to Southampton, get off that sunbed and into the cyber room .. we want to know everything!!

Posts: 926 | From: Locksbottom, Kent, England | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
bostom
First Class Passenger
Member # 1628

posted 01-09-2001 08:58 PM      Profile for bostom   Email bostom   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A Miami TA did a weekly online diary on last year's QE2 RTW. Hope you will consider doing something similar. Maybe not as elaborate, (she had pictures and her own website) but what a cool idea: "realtime," or at least as real as time gets onboard.

Thank you Scottylass.

Tom, whispering "more, more"

[This message has been edited by bostom (edited 01-09-2001).]

Posts: 93 | From: Boston, MA USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 01-12-2001 11:47 AM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry Folks, the satellite link keeps coming and going so this is just a quick one, will try and keep in touch when I get into ports.

At the moment 1600 passengers on board, of which over 500 are doing the full world cruise. What a variety of people on board, but seem like a good crowd, its entertainment in itself just people watching.

Crossing the Atlantic now and are into the fine weather and smooth seas, heading for Antigua.

Great entertainment and just so much cannot fit it all in. Marine Lecturer is Harry Crossley from Dorset in England, I think he is a marine artist. Been to two talks, but think some of you guys are better. I think they are taking on a variety of marine lecturers throughout the cruise though.

Cheers for now
Mary

I. - I will write to you when I get into a port and get a internet cafe....

[This message has been edited by Scottylass (edited 01-12-2001).]

NAL
First Class Passenger
Member # 1102

posted 01-12-2001 07:31 PM      Profile for NAL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mary.....

How nice that you are remembering your old
friends and keeping us abreast of all your
adventures on the greatest cruise of all.
We eagerly await your emails and in the
mean time, we wish you happy cruising and
a splendid voyage......on your favorite
ship.

Posts: 2243 | From: Watsontown, PA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
bmajor
First Class Passenger
Member # 1754

posted 01-23-2001 02:09 AM      Profile for bmajor   Email bmajor   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are following your voyage with great interest as we will be on board with good friends very briefly with you on the Auckland to Sydney sector mid February..prior to deciding whether the Auckland to Southampton sector is for us next year....
A taste of better things to come maybe?

Posts: 1371 | From: Orewa.New Zealand. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 01-28-2001 11:22 AM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well Folks

The cyber study has been down for a few days so please excuse the delay.
To keep you posted we had the most wonderful transit of the Panama Canal, a real ONE OFF as we went through the Gatun Locks alongside P&O’s baby of the fleet Victoria, and it made the atmosphere electric, everyone was shouting to each other even the crew and staff, it was very special to me as it was the first time I clapped eyes on Victoria built on the Clyde by John Brown and Co., it’s a memory I will never forget.

Aurora now holds the record for paying the highest fee for passing through the canal, she also was in bad need of a paint job as she was bouncing off the sides several times, however that was done in Costa Rica and she’s looking brand spanking new again.

There also was some excitement as the ropes and pulleys of one of the mules got caught up in her aft section and almost pulled the mule of its track and into the lock, it certainly made a mess of that beautiful fin at the stern of the ship.

We were to refuel in Balboa outside Panama City a stop of four hours, but spent overnight there was there were problems with the refuelling, of course the rumours were rife the next morning when everybody awoke to find us still there saying we’d miss our stop in Costa Rica but I knew better, the Captain came on and told us we’d make the time up no problem and the first half of the day we were bombing along at 24.9 knots – lovely!

S.Read
The first formal in the heaving seas certainlyput the minority of snobs in their place (I am afraid to say there are some on board) as no one could walk a straight line it was most entertaining to watch the looks on their faces dress in all their finery, heaven forbit if the common folks though they were drunk Ha Ha. The majority of people had a real good laugh about the swaying and generally the snobs are well outnumbered by the people just glad to be there.

The actual figure doing the whole world is 569 which is very high, but a lot are sharing and the gossip on the ship is rife about all the disagreements between them, mostly women by the way fighting over anything from wardrobe space to shower time, I am afraid to say if I did not have my own cabin I would not be here.

This really is a different experience compared to normal cruising, there are a few eccentrics on board and soon the rumours goes all around the ship, its quite like a little village at sea. Of course the biggest topic is the couple with 4 golliewogs, the whole ship is talking about it but as they are at the next table to us in the dining room we know its not just a rumour, you really would not want to hear the whole story but the gollies actually have a cabin to themselves. Need I say more.

I have witnessed some beautiful sunrises already but the other night I saw the most spectacular sunset I have ever saw at sea and to top it off there were loads of dolphins racing along at the bow of the ship it was a moment that made me feel glad to be alive and to be happy that I am able to be on this ship and this whole world cruise., I am sure there will be many more moments like it in the future.

Of course there are the progessional moaners on board who complain about everything from the lettucs to “where is the milk”, in the buffet area, I feel like saying in the sample place it has been every morning for the last 2 weeks, I show him where it was, but he still managed to miss it, and there are the folk who say they can’t find there way around even after two weeks and believe me it’s a very easy ship to get around, instead of just being happy that they are on such a beautiful ship, if I had my way Id round them up and throw them overboard.

We’ve already had some wonderful ports but I am looking forward to sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. It’s a pity any of you who live in San Francisco had not contacted me at the start of the cruise as I believe we are allowed to bring visitors on board for dinner or lunch etc as long as we fill in a form with all the details and we stay with the persons, it is sent to the Captain and he gives his say so, but they only allow so many passes and I believe the limit has been reached.

Oh by the way we were docked alongside the Dawn Princess in Barbados and I just went to the Security and showed my Aurora cruisecard and I got on board, was brilliant I had a wonder around (Nice ship – not as nice as Aurora though  ) and went for my second breakfast of the day.

Well I will try and give you accoassional updates, I am glad the webcam is now working, actually I printed off all the messages that you had put about it (along with some from the IPO) and sent it to the Captain saying that there was a lot of disappointed people all over the world because it was not working, so your direct line to the Captain worked.

Bmajor if you want to meet on board and go for a drink no problem. I am already meeting up with a couple from NZ so if your in the dock area at 7am you will see me on promenade deck shouting and waving to the couple who will be there to watch Aurora arrive.

Oh by the way there was a problem with one of the thrusters in Acapulco, so we took a unscheduled detour to Ensenada to pick up a technician, but the Captains says it will not affect our arrival time in San Francisco.

All the people who have been or will be curising soon I wish you ALL the best and the happiness to enjoy your cruises as much as I am enjoying mine.

Cheers
Mary

Sympactico and Nal – Thanks for all your good wishes and kind words.

PS: May I say it has been worth working every day of my 31 years with the one company to be able to do this trip, its made every niggle, hassle and hardship endured during my working years retreat into oblivian, so you folks still having to work, you make this a goal in life and I am sure it would help you get through all the bad days that you may encounter in your working lives…

Sorry about any spelling erros don’t have time to check 

Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 01-28-2001 03:01 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Scottylass.......

Will look forward to the next chapter

Awthebest........I.

How did Rabbie's night go?

Posts: 2913 | From: Markham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
NAL
First Class Passenger
Member # 1102

posted 01-28-2001 09:01 PM      Profile for NAL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mary.....

Thanks again for your new update. What a
pleasure it is for us to read them. I hope
you will have time to send additional ones.
I had hoped to watch you go through the
Panama Canal on the cam at Miraflores Lock.
Unfortunately, I missed it.
Continued happy sailing. We all look forward
to your next report.

Posts: 2243 | From: Watsontown, PA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Terri Lee
First Class Passenger
Member # 942

posted 01-28-2001 10:11 PM      Profile for Terri Lee     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Mary!!

What a great report.....I could almost hear the sea around you,you described everything so well.

What an adventure you are having....it is so refreshing to hear all the good things that are happening.

Looking forward to your next epistle!!

Terri

Posts: 292 | From: Burlington Ontario Canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
hooked on cruising
First Class Passenger
Member # 1221

posted 01-28-2001 10:32 PM      Profile for hooked on cruising   Email hooked on cruising   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Mary, Wow if I had a webcam you would see nothing but GREEN. Thanks for answering my next question . How do you do something like this. Now I know how I'm going to get through another bloody Monday morning at work. I can't wait to let my hubby read this post, you discribe everything so well, I could see the sunset with you. What an amazing vacation. I can't wait for the next installment. Dare I ask what something like this costs?
Posts: 243 | From: London,Ontario,Canada | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
bmajor
First Class Passenger
Member # 1754

posted 01-28-2001 10:48 PM      Profile for bmajor   Email bmajor   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi there Mary... I have a few thoughts in regard to your intentions to be waving from the promenade deck on your arrival in Auckland.
We have no wish to rain on your parade, but it might be helpful for you to be aware that the terminal here has been completely rebuilt as a very large and modern complex of apartments, shops, restaurants and cafes together with a Hilton hotel which is scheduled to open in another month or two.....
As a consequence there are no public areas at the moment facing the ship when it docks...So your opportunities of being seen by your friends, as things are now somewhat limited.
We would expect to be boarding after lunch for the crossing to Sydney.
We are not in the least suprised you are noting the difference between cruising and voyaging......We've always thought it has something to do with the length of time between ports..
Staff on the QE2 last year told us they always look forward to arriving in the South Pacific..the "atmosphere" aboard always changes (presumably for the better) they said when the Kiwis and Aussies arrive.
With so many "round the world" voyagers already on board it sounds like there might not be much room left for many of us on the shorter sectors...
Enjoy your time in San Francisco..and then the Pacific crossing...on your way to the halfway point of your wonderful voyage

Posts: 1371 | From: Orewa.New Zealand. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 01-29-2001 11:15 AM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great picture on the cam this morning - you were spot on time.

Have a wonderful stay-over.

I.

Posts: 2913 | From: Markham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 01-29-2001 06:18 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since Mary's post I've received several queries about 'the golliwogs' - here's a site that will enlighten you - http://golliwogs.webjump.com/
if the 'http' does not work, try 'www'

Sympatico found another one and has a 'bear' story - I'm sure she will share.

Happy Cruisin'

sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 01-29-2001 10:14 PM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green:
Since Mary's post I've received several queries about 'the golliwogs' - here's a site that will enlighten you - http://golliwogs.webjump.com/
if the 'http' does not work, try 'www'

Sympatico found another one and has a 'bear' story - I'm sure she will share.

Happy Cruisin'

The "http" works - "www" doesn't.
There used to be a lady who travelled on the Rotterdam V with a teddy bear. He sat at the table with her in the dining room and all the
waiters had to treat him as a person. One story goes that the bear had either a broken arm or leg, which was bandaged,& was wheeled around by a steward in a wheelchair. Everyone had to say "good morning, how are you", etc. etc.
To bad LizB isn't around as she may know more about this lady and also other stories. There are a lot of RICH eccentrics out there, and this one obviously was one.
NAL - did you ever meet this woman or see her on the Rot?

Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 01-29-2001 10:50 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sympatico - I heard the story on the Rotterdam V1 - both times - the lady was not on board.

Perhaps Scottylass will tell us more about the gollies.

sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 01-30-2001 08:16 AM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green:
sympatico - I heard the story on the Rotterdam V1 - both times - the lady was not on board.

Perhaps Scottylass will tell us more about the gollies.

I believe she passed away a number of years ago!

Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 02-02-2001 02:19 PM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Folks

Well we had a fantastic sail away from San Francisco, it was freezing as it was midnight, but we had a wonderful two days there the weather was clear, sunny and just cold at night, there were a lot of us braved the cold and went up on sun Deck I had my coat, gloves, hat on , it was eerie as we were approaching the Golden Gate Bridge, thought we were not going to make it under it, it was so dark and not until we were right upon it you seen the little lights at each side that obviously they were following, the lights twinkled in the distance and I left my Heart in San Francisco was playing over the tannoy, as we went under the bridge everyone let out a great big cheer. It was a magic moment.

Thought I would try my hand a shuffleboard yesterday morning, (I had never played in my life), but believe me on P&O they take every game very seriously, everywhere is packed, Bridge, Whist, Deck Quoits, quizzes, so I was drawn with an old guy from Victoria, BC, said he had never played for 30 years, I said well I have’nt played at all, well did we not get through to the final, and the other pair were winning and on my very last puck I scored a high score, and won – I thought they were going to throw me overboard, Ha Ha, but really everyone was shaking every one else’s hand in congratulations (I thought its only a game ha Ha)
Then I tried my hand at the bingo and won £57, the women I was with said what a lucky bug*** you are.

Hooked, it all depends on the type of cabin you have, can range from anything like £4000 sharing 4 in a cabin to top of the range Piano Suite…..

Thanks for the info Bmajor, glad you told me, then I know what to expect, I will just have to search for my friends when I get off the ship, pity about that, I had visions of it being like most of the ports we have been in where people are waiting alongside the ship, oh by the way ambulances were waiting in antigua and Costa Rica, never heard why!!

Now to the Gollies, well I do not want to say too much (libel cases and all that Ha Ha), but believe me its deadly serious, all dressed in same clothes, with a change every night including formal with their own watches, go everywhere, even sunbathing on deck in swimsuits. Leave in Sydney, thank goodness, its wearing a bit thin being so near to them in the dining room. They get nursed at the table, all got names, even have their own seat on the plane home, the stories go on and on, even the comedian on board brings it into his act, the people are rolling in the aisles, but it is deadly serious for them.

Better go now – roll on Hawaii

Cheers and kindest regards
Mary

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.