- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Princess Cruises, the world-famous cruise line delivering dream vacations to millions each year, celebrated a major construction milestone today of its second Sphere-Class vessel, Star Princess, with the traditional maritime float out ceremony at the Fincantieri Shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy. The new ship will now transfer to the outfitting quay where construction...

Latest News...Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) announced financial results for the third quarter 2024 and provided an updated outlook for the full year and an outlook for fourth quarter 2024.The cumulative advanced booked position for full year 2025 is above the previous 2024 record with prices (in constant currency) ahead of prior year.....

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) today unveils its new brand positioning, "MORE," reinforcing and extending its legacy of delivering more onboard offerings, more places to discover and more value with the launch of its all-new upgraded 'More At Sea' package.NCL has a history of delivering endless options with over 600 unique itineraries through 2026 ...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » QM2 looks great, but........

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QM2 looks great, but........
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 01-03-2004 04:16 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have to admit QM2 looks wonderful, but when compared with this..... well there is no comparison. This is from the NBC Long Beach cam taken this afternoon. It looks like a beautiful and crisp day in Southern California.

QUEEN MARY looks fabulous as always, and I'm just so thankful we still have her around.

Ernie

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
seatrial
First Class Passenger
Member # 1658

posted 01-03-2004 05:20 PM      Profile for seatrial     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish so much that the Normandie was still with us. In my opinion she was even more beautiful than Queen Mary. But I agree, we are lucky to have the Queen Mary still with us today.
First Class Passenger
Member # 1157

posted 01-04-2004 04:56 AM      Profile for Guest        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am also glad the beautiful QM is still alive and well. I hope the same fate to QE2 one day.

I never did find Normandie attractive, which most people can not understand. Oh well.

Chris.

Posts: 1888 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
steeplechase
First Class Passenger
Member # 4056

posted 01-04-2004 08:16 AM      Profile for steeplechase   Author's Homepage   Email steeplechase   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wonder if they would be able to run the QM2 up along side QM and get some great pictures?
Posts: 663 | From: elkton maryland | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
CGT
First Class Passenger
Member # 3531

posted 01-04-2004 11:06 AM      Profile for CGT        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by steeplechase:
I wonder if they would be able to run the QM2 up along side QM and get some great pictures?

The water is too shallow.

Posts: 2760 | From: New York, New York, USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
First Class Passenger
Member # 1157

posted 01-04-2004 12:22 PM      Profile for Guest        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How did QM get in then? Was it dredged for her?
ScottQE2
First Class Passenger
Member # 4180

posted 01-04-2004 01:06 PM      Profile for ScottQE2   Author's Homepage   Email ScottQE2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Chris,

The Queen Mary sits at the end of what is known at the L.A. River, where all of the storm run off from the Los Angerels areas drains into - yes into that beautiful Long Beach Harbour. So much silt has deposited there, that I've heard from people in the city - and this is in the late 80's, that if they ever wanted to work on QM's hull, they would not be able to tow her to drydock now.

But that raises another question..... since QM2 is too wide for Panama Canal, and since it is agreed on other forums here that QE2 must eventually 'pass on' (God Save The Queen!), then QM2 would have to take over the World Cruise, and they would all have to go around the Cape??? Sounds Exciting!

Scott

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited by: ScottQE2 ]

Posts: 165 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Waynaro
First Class Passenger
Member # 3484

posted 01-04-2004 04:29 PM      Profile for Waynaro   Email Waynaro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
ScottQE2 posted:
then QM2 would have to take over the World Cruise, and they would all have to go around the Cape??? Sounds Exciting!
I heard that the cruise ship QV will take over the world cruise. Boring isn't it?!

Posts: 6108 | From: Vallejo,CA : California Maritime Academy!!! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
First Class Passenger
Member # 1157

posted 01-04-2004 11:43 PM      Profile for Guest        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keitaro:
I heard that the cruise ship QV will take over the world cruise. Boring isn't it?!

Captain Warwick confirmed that QV will not replace QE2 on the World Cruise - QE2 will continue the World Cruise until she can sail no more.

Partial Quote found at www.qe2.cjb.net

Take it easy!

Long Live QE2.

Chris

cruiseny
First Class Passenger
Member # 2928

posted 01-05-2004 12:42 AM      Profile for cruiseny     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cunard:
Captain Warwick confirmed that QV will not replace QE2 on the World Cruise - QE2 will continue the World Cruise until she can sail no more.

Right... But when she can sail no more, I doubt Cunard will stop world cruises altogether, and something will have to replace her?

Unless Cunard builds another ship to replace QE2 as a cruise ship (which, if she is sucessful running alongside QV, I think they will do) and that does the world cruise, or QM2 does, then the responsibility will have to fall on QV.

Posts: 4730 | From: New York, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
linerguy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4289

posted 01-06-2004 10:58 AM      Profile for linerguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, we are very lucky to still have the original QM around.

But, I'll go out on a limb, open myself up and say that, as far as design goes (interior & exterior), she was, at the time of her maiden voyage, nothing special. She's VERY special now since she is the last of her kind.

Exterior-wise, her design is just a re-hash of every Cunarder before her; and her interiors, while warm and cozy, were nothing when compared to Normandie, which were so incredibly modern and lavish that some folks couldn't handle it.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ship.....but mainly for the outstanding service she provided throughout her wonderful career. I've been aboard her twice and, while she has been raped to the point of it being criminal, I was in awe to be standing on THE Queen Mary.

Chris:

I can understand how some folks would not find Normandie attractive. When she was introduced in '35, many were intimidated by how modern she was (when compared to other liners of the time).

Some folks are reacting the same way to QM2....just like they did QE2 in '69.

Thanks, Ernie, for the webcam shot.

Russ

Posts: 1486 | From: Bright, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
ScottQE2
First Class Passenger
Member # 4180

posted 01-06-2004 11:18 AM      Profile for ScottQE2   Author's Homepage   Email ScottQE2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I understand why many like Normandie asmuch as they do. But, I have always found simplicity, and understated to be true elegance. I feel the Normandie was an over dressed woman wearing so much make-up, that it was really in bad taste. That, and it was an expression of arrogance and pride. Very much like a loud woman who makes a spectacle of herself, and lacks decorum. There. It's out. I guess I really don't like her. I feel better now. That was therapy.

And those fat funnels....

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited by: ScottQE2 ]

Posts: 165 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 01-06-2004 02:40 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scott,

Disagree

My grandparents sailed the Normandie. They like most working folk went in 2nd class. Her 2nd class and tourist public rooms were much more toned down, yet still elegant. Clive Harvey's book on her shows the areas that the little people could afford.

I got a chance to tour the Grill class cabins on the QE2. The balcony suites were overdone in a Marriot style. Her 1 deck original suites are much more tasteful. They are done in a clean lined mid-century Scandanvian style with sycamore veneers and brass anodized machined aluminum details.

Titanic/Olympic's 2nd class public rooms are more attractive than the first class.

The 1950's Italian ships were a fine example of restrained elegance. 1st and 2nd class public rooms were hard to tell apart. 3rd class difference by portholes instead of windows, and lower ceilings.

Regardless of ship or hotel. The 1st class areas are always overdone to make the egoist feel as though they got their money's worth.

quote:
Originally posted by ScottQE2:
I feel the Normandie was an over dressed woman wearing so much make-up, that it was really in bad taste. That, and it was an expression of arrogance and pride. Very much like a loud woman who makes a spectacle of herself, and lacks decorum.

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited by: ScottQE2 ]

How I feel about Carnival's interiors and the 1914 German giants.

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
linerguy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4289

posted 01-06-2004 04:19 PM      Profile for linerguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Desirod:

A BIG Hold the Phone!

The 1914 German giants lacked decorum? The Ballin Trio, which began with Imperator in 19"13", are considered by many historians to have possessed some of the most beautiful interiors ever put to sea. The works of Charles Mewes, shipboard and ashore, are still talked about today. To put ANYTHING Farcus has done on par with Albert Ballin's lovely Imperator, Vaterland, and Bismarck certainly raises my eyebrow. They're not even close.

I know all this is just your opinion and you certainly are entitled to it but, 2nd class on Olympic/Titanic more attractive than first? Don't get me wrong, it was nice (even nicer than first class on some smaller, less important liners), but second class was/is, afterall, second class and it's not designed to be as nice as first.

How wonderful that your Grandparents sailed on Normandie.....how cool is that?! Whatever class they sailed in, it had to be an incredible experience.

Also, folks who travel first class aren't "egoists wanting to get their moneys worth", they are simply folks who can afford to go first class and that's what they choose to do. I'm sure that had your Grandparents been able to afford to sail Normandie in first class, that's what they would have done. It if didn't matter to them, they would have chose to sail in third.

There is no shame in living within your means, even if your means allows you to go first class.

Respectfully,

Russ

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited by: linerguy ]

desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 01-06-2004 05:06 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LinerGuy,

I work in design, and 1st rate accomodations are always a little gaudier to make the occupant feel like they are getting their money's worth.

The Ballin 3 by today's standards is overstuffed, overfussy, and overdone, as was the Kaiser Wilhelm de Grosse.

White Star refurnished the Bismarck/Majestic since the German decor was too bombastic.

Again, I would like to see how the 2nd and 3rd class lounges looked.

I try to judge a design on how it will look in 20 years.

from the "Fantastic Interiors" thread

Funny story:
When I was taking 'History of Interior Design" in college, the professor showed us interior slides of a grand 3 class 1920's ocean liner. It was pre-Art Deco. I do not recall if it was the Paris or Vulcania.

We saw the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd class lounges and dining rooms. An engine room was shown too. He did not tell us which was which.

In a blind taste test, the unbiased students unanimously thought the third class lounge was done in the best taste. It was simple and comforting, and had restrained ornamentation. 2nd class in between,and first class vulgar and ostentatious.

We thought the engine room could be a cool night club

I have looked at the Rex interiors and came to the same conclusion. Her engine room is the most aesthetically pleasing.

link to Rex http://www.ips.it/scuola/concorso_99/rex/preclick.htm

I do agree that the 2nd class Olympic/Titanic were = to First class on another ship.

Steerage looks like a dotcom space.

Less is More----Mies Van der Rohe

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited by: desirod7 ]

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Onno
First Class Passenger
Member # 3071

posted 01-06-2004 05:29 PM      Profile for Onno   Author's Homepage   Email Onno   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How does one define better?!

A golden toilet is that the embodiment of a true luxurious interior? After all relieving oneself on a third class, ordinary toilet can be as much or even more an enjoyment! Luxury is so much related to the social and cultural norm of it’s time what is the cream the la cream of it’s time and can be considered excessive in another time. Take the Rococo style for example, a hype at its time and a sign of good taste and aesthetics only meant for the very exclusive few. Then it got out and later we had the modernistic movement where ornamenting was considered useless, pointless, and a dishonest way of creating good aesthetics. (form follows function) Then the Rococo got a source of inspiration in the post modernistic style where Rococo elements where used just for the sake of ornamenting (form follows fun). Of course this way of “borrowing” style elements from other times first started as an exclusive style for the upper class which (when they get bored) drops down to the lower classes and gets mass-produced. Then it is called kitsch!!!

I think discussing what the definition of attractive, better, more luxurious is useless because after all a class divided system is not meant to make the lower class feel worse but to make the upper class feel better. And if you look at history then for the modernists the Spartan third class was considered more functional then the over ornamented first class and thus titled to be of better taste and aesthetics. (those lucky third class immigrants!!!)

Lucky these days class systems are virtually gone with in one system. If you want to travel in a surrounding fitting your lifestyle (and thus being a statement of excellent for you) you can always choose to take the cruise line that offers that. Ships that still have such a system these days are only meant to make someone feel better then the rest only problem these days is that they don’t make the exclusive part of their product better, but make the not so exclusive part worse.

Best, Onno

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited by: Onno ]

Posts: 3583 | From: the Netherlands (Berenbotje ging uit varen...) | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
linerguy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4289

posted 01-06-2004 05:37 PM      Profile for linerguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Desirod:

Thanks for the response.

Well, I live in an 1896 Victorian home full of overstuffed, overfussy interiors so, I guess that says it all about what I like!

I tend to compare ship design, interior and exterior, within the era they existed. Usually, I break it down to pre and post-WW1 and post-WW2; preferring the pre and post-WW1 liners. For me, less-is-more isn't where it's at. I think liners from the '50's and 60's were/are incredibly bland and sterile. At least as far as interiors are concerned.

I'm one of those who likes the way the interiors of Ile de France looked before the war. Afterwards, she was ruined!

Thanks much!

Russ

linerguy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4289

posted 01-06-2004 05:44 PM      Profile for linerguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Desirod:

It had to be Vulcania......VERY overdone, even by my standards!

Russ

Maasdam
First Class Passenger
Member # 3858

posted 01-06-2004 06:07 PM      Profile for Maasdam   Author's Homepage   Email Maasdam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Queen Mary whene she enters service she was nothing compared with Normandie. Only the technical and size where off the same level buth not there interior's. I believe the Normandie was the finest she was modern (some says to modern and therfore not a finanial succes)

The Queen Mary was somewhat outdated extrior profile. The Interior was conservative (maybe therfore succesfull) I found the Brittisch interior's never atrractive the hardly chansed even the Cunards built in the 50's have the same design.

Iff i have to choise in wich vessel to cross in those days i select the Normandie.

The Olympic / Titanic where a mass products off Harland and Wolff off that time many interiore design elements would by found one other HandW ships built before. Look good at the ss. Rotterdam 4 off 1908 many furniture where the same. Not my choise to cross i would go one a France liner ore German liner and a Dutch ship to cross. The Mauretania / Lusitania looks better than the White Star duo.

Also the Statendam 3 off 1929 was a conservative liner the last in here sort. So i would say the HAL was until this vessel very conservative in there approce to interior design.

With the building off the Nieuw Amsterdam 2 off 1938 the approce the modern design and the do it right she was comfort modern buth in a elegant way never loud. i believe she was the ultimate trans atlantic liner off here days (and very succesfull and a mony spinner)

After the second world war the best decorated liners came frome France, Italy, Netherlands and where the most succesfull. The Brittisch where to conservative untill the Canbera and Oriana where introduced.

Posts: 4695 | From: Rotterdam home of the tss. Rotterdam. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Onno
First Class Passenger
Member # 3071

posted 01-06-2004 06:25 PM      Profile for Onno   Author's Homepage   Email Onno   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maasdam:

Also the Statendam 3 off 1929 was a conservative liner the last in here sort. So i would say the HAL was until this vessel very conservative in there approce to interior design.

Hi Ben,

Statendam III was an interesting ship in an interesting time period. She did have that typical Harland and Wolff look (“how long did you want it” design) and her interiors where early 1900 designs reminding of a German castle. All because of the long delay for this ship to become reality. The interiors where already ordered for the ill-fated Statendam II and had to wait that long time before they could be installed on Statendam III. So at the time she went into service in 1929 she actually was already dated (compare her with contemporary the Ill de France a complete apposite interior wise) So you could say that Statendam was the ultimate retro ship, that did use all original décor instead of replicating.

Best, Onno

Posts: 3583 | From: the Netherlands (Berenbotje ging uit varen...) | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 01-06-2004 07:07 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Russ,

When living in NYC I was in an 1875 Brownstone and had some Italian Reniassance pieces. Victorian furnishings are --appropriate--in a Victorian home.
Bauhaus Modern in there would be visually dissonant the same way a Victorian decor looks funny in a '50s hi rise with big picture windows, open plan and low ceiling.

quote:
Originally posted by linerguy:
Desirod:

Well, I live in an 1896 Victorian home full of overstuffed, overfussy interiors so, I guess that says it all about what I like!

Thanks much!

Russ

Of course this way of “borrowing” style elements from other times first started as an exclusive style for the upper class which (when they get bored) drops down to the lower classes and gets mass-produced. Then it is called kitsch!!!

Right on Onno

PS: The Queen Mary looks grand and tour-de-force in person

Maasdam
First Class Passenger
Member # 3858

posted 01-07-2004 01:44 AM      Profile for Maasdam   Author's Homepage   Email Maasdam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Onno:

Hi Ben,

Statendam III was an interesting ship in an interesting time period. She did have that typical Harland and Wolff look (“how long did you want it” design) and her interiors where early 1900 designs reminding of a German castle. All because of the long delay for this ship to become reality. The interiors where already ordered for the ill-fated Statendam II and had to wait that long time before they could be installed on Statendam III. So at the time she went into service in 1929 she actually was already dated (compare her with contemporary the Ill de France a complete apposite interior wise) So you could say that Statendam was the ultimate retro ship, that did use all original décor instead of replicating.

Best, Onno

Hi Onno yes that's true but there was some chance in interior design fore the ship second and thirt class accomodation the looked more modern espacialy the thirt/tourist class section looks more modern. The ships interior design was addapted from the interior design off Statendam 2 wich saddly was torpedod as Justitia in the first w. war.
The ship has never seen service with HAL.

Onno iff you are interested by this vessel there is a new book about here:

s.s. Statendam 1929 / 1940.
by Ir. F. van Tuikwerd.
uitgeverij Waldburg Pers Zutphen.
isbn 90.5730.249.7
50 euro
Dutch written

A interesting book about the Statendam 3, 231 pages off information about here history, interiors, technical instalation, operating by the HAL.
There are interesting never seen photo's off the ship even in color and story's about here specialy in the 1939 / 1940 year here last year.
A very beatifull book about this famous HAL ship.

Groetjes Ben

Posts: 4695 | From: Rotterdam home of the tss. Rotterdam. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
linerguy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4289

posted 01-07-2004 09:53 AM      Profile for linerguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
desirod:

Agreed. Years ago, I use to, on occasion, hang out with the Holland America rep here in Cincinnati. The first time I went to her house, I was floored. She lived in a late 1800's Victorian and it was filled '50's red and chrome diner furniture! It would of been cool if she had lived in a '50's home but, it was horrible.

I just smiled and said, "wow,... interesting".

Maasdam:

I have always liked Lusitania's interiors over the Olympic class but I've never cared for Mauretania's at all. In fact, I'm not that big of a fan of Mauretania; everyone making a big deal over her holding the speed record for 22 years has always been a sore spot with me. The only reason she held the record that long was because no one else challenged her. The first time someone tried, meaning NDL with Bremen of '29, they beat her record with ease.

Anyway, thanks to all for the interesting posts.

Russ

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.