- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Princess Cruises, the world-famous cruise line delivering dream vacations to millions each year, celebrated a major construction milestone today of its second Sphere-Class vessel, Star Princess, with the traditional maritime float out ceremony at the Fincantieri Shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy. The new ship will now transfer to the outfitting quay where construction...

Latest News...Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) announced financial results for the third quarter 2024 and provided an updated outlook for the full year and an outlook for fourth quarter 2024.The cumulative advanced booked position for full year 2025 is above the previous 2024 record with prices (in constant currency) ahead of prior year.....

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) today unveils its new brand positioning, "MORE," reinforcing and extending its legacy of delivering more onboard offerings, more places to discover and more value with the launch of its all-new upgraded 'More At Sea' package.NCL has a history of delivering endless options with over 600 unique itineraries through 2026 ...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Lines   » AMCV may file for Bankruptcy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AMCV may file for Bankruptcy
Jekyll
First Class Passenger
Member # 1878

posted 10-18-2001 12:08 PM      Profile for Jekyll   Email Jekyll   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Leading financial analysts say American Classic Voyages may file for bankruptcy protection Friday.
Posts: 1524 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 10-18-2001 01:46 PM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What ships do they own? Are these the Patriot and Independence?

Just got my answer - a friend in Hawaii e-mailed me and said they has been expecting this and she guesses that Sept. 11th just put the nail in the coffin.

[ 10-18-2001: Message edited by: sympatico ]

Posts: 3305 | From: Toronto, Ont. Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Westerdam
First Class Passenger
Member # 2093

posted 10-18-2001 02:53 PM      Profile for Westerdam   Email Westerdam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It does look like it is all over for American Classic Voyages. Their stock has plummeted drastically since this morning and has only recently been stopped from trading. From what is being said the riverboat division may survive but the Hawaiian and coastal products will be gone by this weekend. Anyone know the truth?
Posts: 329 | From: Waukegan, Illinois | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Frank X. Prudent
First Class Passenger
Member # 1723

posted 10-18-2001 05:24 PM      Profile for Frank X. Prudent   Email Frank X. Prudent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This doesn't suprise me one bit although I really hate to hear it. I just hope that some way the Str. DELTA QUEEN comes through the whole mess unscathed. Afterall she is a National Historic Landmark declared such by the US Department of the Interior.
Posts: 577 | From: Covington, Kentucky, U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
CB
First Class Passenger
Member # 58

posted 10-18-2001 11:03 PM      Profile for CB     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And guess what? The USA taxpayers have guaranteed $1 billion in loans for AHC for two new ships being built in Mississippi.
The shipbuilder has never built a cruise ship, mainly ships for the military. They have been running way behind and the cost has been skyrocketing. Two astute senators, Minority Leader Trent Lott and McCain from Arizona were at the forefront in convincing Congress to back the loans.

Oh well, what's a billion here and a billion there.

Posts: 109 | From: Arlington, TX, USA | Registered: Mar 99  |  IP: Logged
casin
First Class Passenger
Member # 2523

posted 10-19-2001 04:53 AM      Profile for casin   Email casin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jekyll:
Leading financial analysts say American Classic Voyages may file for bankruptcy protection Friday.

Posts: 15 | From: US | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
casin
First Class Passenger
Member # 2523

posted 10-19-2001 05:00 AM      Profile for casin   Email casin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any more news about this? Where can anyone find more about the "analysts" comments?

Thanks.

Jekyll
First Class Passenger
Member # 1878

posted 10-19-2001 09:19 AM      Profile for Jekyll   Email Jekyll   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found this press release at www.twcrossroads.com:

NEW YORK -- American Classic Voyages, the cruise industry's largest U.S.-flag carrier, could file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by Oct. 19, according to an analysts' report obtained by TWCrossroads.
"Our industry sources report that American Classic Voyages may file for bankruptcy tomorrow," according to analysts Dean Gianoukos and Mike Fox of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. AMCV officials did not respond to several calls seeking comment.

According to the report, "credit card companies were not allowing customers to book cruises on the line as a result of AMCV losing its insurance."

Over the past two weeks, several major travel insurance providers stopped writing policies for cruises on AMCV's four brands due to concerns about the company's financial stability.

AMCV will seek to reorganize operations by shedding its American Hawaii Cruises and United States Lines brands, and maintaining its ongoing project to build two new ships for Hawaii, according to the analysts.

"American Hawaii [and United States Lines] may disappear, but the company is expected to continue to operating its riverboats and will attempt to continue with its Project America."

AMCV recently reached an agreement with Northrup Gruman, parent company of Mississippi-based Ingalls Shipbuilding, to continue work on the two 1,900-passenger ships currently under construction at the yard.

The project, which is financed in part through U.S. government loan guarantees under the Title IX program, has been plagued by construction delays and cost overruns.

If AMCV's United States Lines brand were to shut down, it would mean the return of 1,214-passenger Patriot to Carnival Corp. According to the report, Carnival "holds the primary mortgage on the Patriot, (formerly the Nieuw Amsterdam) which AMCV cannot pay.

As a result, Carnival will probably receive the ship back. We suspect CCL will either write off the ship or mothball it temporarily." Carnival officials declined comment on the report.

Jekyll
First Class Passenger
Member # 1878

posted 10-19-2001 09:21 AM      Profile for Jekyll   Email Jekyll   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This letter was posted today on the homepage of AMCV:

Dear Friends of AMCV,

On Friday, October 19, 2001, American Classic Voyages voluntarily filed petitions for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. While this was a very difficult decision to make, we believe this process will allow us to rebuild our business in the aftermath of the September 11 terrorist attacks and continue our proud tradition as America’s cruise line.

Although the legendary Delta Queen steamboat will continue to cruise America’s Heartland, without interruption, we regretfully announce that following this weekend, we will cease all Hawaii cruises and Delta Queen riverboat cruises and coastal voyages. In the Spring of 2002, we intend to resume scheduled operations on the Mississippi Queen.

We would like to assure you that taking care of the passengers and employees who are aboard the ships is one of our very highest priorities. That is why we have made arrangements for each of our vessels to complete their original itineraries and return to their final scheduled destinations.

For more information, click here to access our press release. We understand that you may have additional questions regarding this announcement and what it might mean for you, and we encourage you to read the Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on the appropriate links below. Moving forward, we will make every effort to utilize this Web site to update you on significant developments as our reorganization proceeds.

Sincerely,

American Classic Voyages

Nebrasil
First Class Passenger
Member # 1829

posted 10-19-2001 12:00 PM      Profile for Nebrasil   Email Nebrasil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wich one will be the next?
My guess: Royal Olympic Cruises.

Posts: 68 | From: Sao Paulo, Brasil | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 10-19-2001 12:28 PM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's 2 more reports I have received. Hope I didn't duplicate anything.
#1.
Carnival Corporation in Discussions With American Classic Voyages Over Cruise Ship Mortgage

MIAMI, Oct. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) announced today that as a result of American Classic Voyages' (Nasdaq: AMCV) decision to cease its operations in Hawaii, it is in discussions with American Classic's management to determine the future status of the cruise ship MS Patriot on which a Carnival subsidiary holds an approximate $80 million first preferred ship mortgage.

Carnival said it had received assurances from American Classic that all steps would be taken to enable passengers and crew to disembark the ship without difficulty and, further, that crew members would be paid their wages and have their travel costs covered to return home. Carnival personnel will be working with American Classic shore-based employees in Hawaii to address issues that may arise in securing and laying up the ship pending its eventual disposition.

An American Classic Voyages' subsidiary purchased the 1,212-passenger, former Nieuw Amsterdam from Carnival's Holland America Line unit in October 2000 for approximately $114.5 million. Carnival and American Classic had recently renegotiated the terms of the mortgage on the vessel to defer principal payments in the hope that doing so would enable the ship to continue operating.

If returned, company officials have not determined how the vessel would be used.

American Classic files for bankruptcy shelter By Michael Connor

MIAMI (Reuters) - Fallout from the Sept. 11 attacks claimed another U.S. cruise company Friday, when riverboat operator American Classic Voyages Inc said it had filed for bankruptcy court protection and was winding up most sailings.

American Classic, the second cruise company to file for Chapter 11 protection since last month's suicide attacks, said its vessels operating in Hawaii, the ms Patriot and the ss Independence, will stop sailing on Saturday after completing current cruises.

Four of the company's five Delta Queen vessels -- the American Queen, the Mississippi Queen, the Columbia Queen and the Cape May Light -- also will stop sailing over the next three days. Another ship, the Delta Queen steamboat, will continue to operate its Mississippi River voyages.

American Classic, which has 3,700 berths, said bookings had fallen by half in the four weeks after Sept. 11 and cancellations had jumped 30 percent.

The company, largely owned by billionaire Samuel Zell of Chicago, "faced a weakened cash position with no prospects for additional capital at this time," the company said in a statement.

"The tragic events of Sept. 11 dealt a devastating blow to our business that has made it impossible to continue our full operations," Chief Executive Phil Calian said.

Rumors the company was in financial trouble had swirled for weeks and picked up Thursday, when Nasdaq officials halted trading in American Classic's badly beaten shares after they touched a new low of 46 cents each.

Leading insurers two weeks ago stopped writing polices for American Classic passengers wanting insurance against mishaps, such as cruise cancellations. The move discouraged travel agents from booking passengers on the company's ships.

American Classic's Chapter 11 filing came as cruise operators scrambled to sell tickets and fill their expanding fleets since last month's suicide attacks in New York and near Washington and the hijacking in Pennsylvania.

Big cruise operators have slashed fares, redeployed ships to encourage drive-up customers in North America, and temporarily hiked ticket commissions for travel agents. Industry executives and analysts have predicted as many as six small cruise operators would be forced from the sector.

American Classic said lawyers had filed the Chapter 11 voluntary petition seeking permission to reorganize its businesses in Wilmington, Delaware. The company gave no listing of assets and debts. Under U.S. law, Chapter 11 does not require liquidation of a business, but allows a bankrupt company to continue operating under a judge's oversight while working out terms with debtors.

Known for its inland river cruises and advertising itself as a U.S.-owned cruise operator, American Classic has contracted to build two new, 1,900-passenger ships at the Ingalls boatyard in Mississippi.

The company said in its statement it hopes to work out a deal with Northrop Grumman Corp, owner of the shipyard, and the U.S. Maritime Administration to keep the ship-building projects underway.

Renaissance Cruises, a privately owned, 10-ship line, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and specializing in exotic ports, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy court shelter on Sept. 25 and immediately ceased operations.

10:46 10-19-01

Copyright 2001 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Jekyll
First Class Passenger
Member # 1878

posted 10-19-2001 12:36 PM      Profile for Jekyll   Email Jekyll   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nebrazil:

I agree w/ you I do think that Roayl Olympic will be next...

Anyone know how First European is financed? They could be another possibly...

Ðraikar
First Class Passenger
Member # 1153

posted 10-19-2001 02:54 PM      Profile for Ðraikar   Email Ðraikar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
is in discussions with American Classic's management to determine the future status of the cruise ship MS Patriot on which a Carnival subsidiary holds an approximate $80 million first preferred ship mortgage.

Maybe the Patriot will be transferred to Cunard instead of a long lay-up if she gose back ?

Posts: 1710 | From: USA, New York | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
vikspiks
Just Boarded
Member # 2506

posted 10-19-2001 05:23 PM      Profile for vikspiks   Email vikspiks   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have been on the Delta Queen, American Queen, and Mississippi Queen and was booked on the Columbia Queen in March 2002. Just sailed the Independence in Sept. I'm broken hearted to think of losing the riverboats. Anybody else love 'em like I do?

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: vikspiks ]

Posts: 3 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Frank X. Prudent
First Class Passenger
Member # 1723

posted 10-19-2001 05:52 PM      Profile for Frank X. Prudent   Email Frank X. Prudent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, Vikspiks, I sure do, probably more.

My father was First Assistant Engineer on the DELTA QUEEN in the fifties, and was asked by Capt. Tom Greene to help bring her around from California before that. I have plodded her gently trembling decks as a Night Watchman and a paying passenger many a day and night. I own AMCV stock and am booked and deposited on the DQ for her Cincinnati homecoming trip in April. Yes, I do love the Ol' Gal and always will!

God save the QUEEN!

Posts: 577 | From: Covington, Kentucky, U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Marcia
First Class Passenger
Member # 1198

posted 10-19-2001 05:54 PM      Profile for Marcia   Email Marcia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure do love them. I grew up in Cincinnati and have watched them going up and down the Ohio since I was little. Went on the American Queen a few years ago. It was just recently announced that Cincinnati was recreating the "Tall Stacks" in Oct. 2003 and the "Queens" have been at each one since that started. Will sure miss them.
Posts: 101 | From: Hamilton, Oh. U.S.A. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
vikspiks
Just Boarded
Member # 2506

posted 10-19-2001 06:53 PM      Profile for vikspiks   Email vikspiks   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Marcia, I grew up in Middletown, Ohio and always visited Cincinnati to watch the riverboats at riverfront. My sis and I attended the last Tallstacks (fabulous) and it was at that time that I decided I'd waited long enough for a trip on a riverboat.
Came home to Tx. and booked our first cruise on the AQ for Xmas 1999. Did the MQ and DQ also - all within 9 mo's. The CQ in March would have completed our riverboat quest. I have felt like crying all day because that trip will not take place.
Frank, I have tried all day to reach somebody to book passage on the DQ - don't care where it's going or when. Couldn't reach a live body. Do you know any way I could do it? What do you think will happen?
Will the boats continue service under new ownership?

Posts: 3 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Frank X. Prudent
First Class Passenger
Member # 1723

posted 10-19-2001 08:31 PM      Profile for Frank X. Prudent   Email Frank X. Prudent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The new office in Florida is closed, Rod McLeod is history, and the emphasis will return back to the boats that made the money to get the company this far along in the first place, the DELTA QUEEN and MISSISSIPPI QUEEN. Three excellent moves to bring the company back to solvency. Why Sam Zell allowed McLeod to reek havoc within the company for as long as he did is a wonder to me.

It is planned at this time for the company to remain under the same ownership, that is the common stock-holders of American Classic Voyages. Right now the core management will remain with current long time employees based in New Orleans. American Classic Voyages will be pared down to the two steamboats and the Project America newbuilding. Of course this is all subject to the approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware.

Right now the best way to contact the company is at res@amcv.com as if phoned the caller only gets a pre-recorded message at this time. Also for further info check www.amcv.com .

God save the QUEEN!

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Frank X. Prudent ]

Great Lakes
First Class Passenger
Member # 1836

posted 10-19-2001 10:51 PM      Profile for Great Lakes   Email Great Lakes   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with Frank that American Classic Voyages finally has the right idea about how to run their company. From what I've read the Delta Queen Steamboat Co. was the only division of AMCV that consitently made a profit. I think AMCV should try and cancel its town newbuilds along with its two Hawaiian cruise lines. Those two lines weren't making any money before and two even larger newbuilds will have to compete with the even larger Norwegian Star. I am curious as to what will happen to the other ships AMCY owns. The Patriot will go back to Carnival Corp., the Independence will probably be sold, the Delta Queen will remain in service and the Mississippi Queen will hopefully return to service in Spring 2002. So what will be done with the American Queen and the Columbia Queen? And also what's going to happen to the Cape May Light and the still unfinished Cape Cod Light?
Posts: 74 | From: Milwaukee, Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
moodus2
First Class Passenger
Member # 2414

posted 10-20-2001 10:18 AM      Profile for moodus2   Email moodus2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
amcv expanded too rapidly.
they should have built a
modern version of the indy.
the 2 new ships being built
by ingils shipyard are ugly
barges. the cape may and cape
cod light cruises were expensive for what you got
which isnt much compare to a
cruise on the ss norway.
the ss indy could be refitted
and solas upgrade if done at
a foreign shipyard. but she
would loose her u.s. statis.
she could sail the east coast
of the u.s. were she would be
easily reached at any port.

Posts: 473 | From: moodus,ct. | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
fondaenergy
First Class Passenger
Member # 1641

posted 10-20-2001 10:28 AM      Profile for fondaenergy   Email fondaenergy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We were on the Indepence in the late 80's and enjoyed our cruise. However, the ship is at the end of its economic lifespan and one of the new-builds was intended to replace it.

I think it is illogical to compare river/coastal cruise ships with the Norway. They both provide two different products.

We had been looking into river cruises before Sept. 11th. This company's product was pretty expensive for what you got. They were not competitive with VikingRiver cruises.

The company has also been hurt by the extremely bad Internet Press about the Patriot. We would go back on the Independence or its replacement in a heartbeat, but would be reluctant to go on the Patriot.

This is very sad, since this company is a US flagged line.

Posts: 177 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tim in Fort Lauderdale
First Class Passenger
Member # 953

posted 10-20-2001 10:58 AM      Profile for Tim in Fort Lauderdale     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Frank,

It was Sam Zell and Phil Calian that concocted the plan for Project America/USL and hired Rod.

Rod is an experienced executive but the business plan hatched for this venture was flawed from the very begining.

They fired or forced out all the execs that knew how to run the riverboats profitably and over expanded, once again with a flawed business plan that:

1)No longer marketed the riverboats properly

2)Ordered those expensive Coastal Boats that were poorly designed

3)Paid too much for the Patriot which was not a good purchase; not large enough, contemporary enough

4)Spent too much money on USCG refits and no major cosmetic work

5)Allowed themselves to be lulled into a false sense of security with Sen Daniel Innouye's bogus legislation.

I'd hope that AMCV sees the light and sells the riverboat operations to Cruise West which is now run (sucessfully and profitably I might add) by a team of former execs from Delta Queen/AHC. And maybe Cruise West can see their way clear to take over the Hawaii operations with a big ship.

Tim

Posts: 1468 | From: Fort Lauderdale, FL | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
sympatico
First Class Passenger
Member # 797

posted 10-20-2001 11:19 AM      Profile for sympatico     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From the Honolulu Advertiser:

In Hawai'i:

• Independence: Passengers and crew disembark today in Kahului, Maui. The ship is set to sail back to Honolulu this evening and remain secured until an agreement is reached with the U.S. Maritime Administration about what to do.

• Patriot: Ends its cruise in Honolulu today and will be secured until discussions are complete with Carnival Corp., which holds an $80 million mortgage on the ship.

Marlowe
First Class Passenger
Member # 1632

posted 10-20-2001 05:00 PM      Profile for Marlowe   Email Marlowe   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have to disagree with Timber about Cruise West being a potential buyer of the Delta Queen operation.

1. the Mississippi River is not their territory and they would not know how to operate those kinds of vessels there. Thier way of thinking is totally T (ie <100tons) boat.

2. they bought the SPIRIT of OCEANUS last year and it has done nothing but bleed them white since. It was looking like the ship was going to spend the winter at the dock in Seattle until the company very recently pulled out a very sweet charter to the producers of the next SURVIVOR series which is going to take place in Tahiti. They're darn lucky to have that since they might not have made it throught the winter otherwise with almost $20M invested in that boat.

3. Jeff Krida may have come from the DQ operation to be CEO of Cruise West, but control rests with Dick West and since he took it over from his father, Chuck, 5 years ago, the company has steadily been losing its profitability and its key managers (who had made that company so successful in the early 90's) in the process. They are on track to loose between $3 & 4M for 2001 and more for 2002

As far as AMCV goes, whoever didn't see this coming even before 9/11 was blind! Everything was against their grandios plans working and nobody other than Sam Zell is to blame. Even if the Captain isn't on bridge when the ship goes aground, he is responsible!

Posts: 414 | From: mt. vernon, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
casin
First Class Passenger
Member # 2523

posted 10-25-2001 08:31 AM      Profile for casin   Email casin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"As far as AMCV goes, whoever didn't see this coming even before 9/11 was blind! Everything was against their grandios plans working and nobody other than Sam Zell is to blame. Even if the Captain isn't on bridge when the ship goes aground, he is responsible!"

Absolutely correct with one exception: Phil Calian (CEO) is the one without a clue! Sam Zell set the wheels in motion for a sweet deal, Phil just fumbled it. Where does he come from? What made him think he could run the show? This guy's qualifications and judgement stink, and keeping him around is Sam's mistake. The river boats will survive because they are unique and have no competition. The Coastal boats should be scrapped and Hawaiian cruising should be left to those who understand the business.
The Delta Queen will need a much better management team than what they are left with to make it back, though. Those left got the boats to look shabby, the service to deteriorate, and were the ones advising Phil as to what to do..... I love the four river boats and would hate for those morons to even destroy such great niche market!

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.