- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Princess Cruises, the world-famous cruise line delivering dream vacations to millions each year, celebrated a major construction milestone today of its second Sphere-Class vessel, Star Princess, with the traditional maritime float out ceremony at the Fincantieri Shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy. The new ship will now transfer to the outfitting quay where construction...

Latest News...Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) announced financial results for the third quarter 2024 and provided an updated outlook for the full year and an outlook for fourth quarter 2024.The cumulative advanced booked position for full year 2025 is above the previous 2024 record with prices (in constant currency) ahead of prior year.....

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) today unveils its new brand positioning, "MORE," reinforcing and extending its legacy of delivering more onboard offerings, more places to discover and more value with the launch of its all-new upgraded 'More At Sea' package.NCL has a history of delivering endless options with over 600 unique itineraries through 2026 ...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Ocean Liners and Classic Cruise Ships   » Cunard or P&O? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Cunard or P&O?
Rex
First Class Passenger
Member # 1113

posted 10-03-2000 12:10 PM      Profile for Rex     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Which line between the two is considered the best by some of you, those who live in Great Britain? Is P&O the oldest? You all know I am saving up for a cruise to Europe for some time next year, and my heart says P&O, but I understand Cunard's QE2 offers good discounts, so I would like to know which line is the best to travel on. Both have illustrious histories, and British sailors are among the world's best, but I wanna know which line do you all consider the best? I love being an agitator, in case you haven't guessed?
Posts: 1413 | From: Philadelphia PA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ðraikar
First Class Passenger
Member # 1153

posted 10-03-2000 01:30 PM      Profile for Ðraikar   Email Ðraikar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cunard seems to show the tone of a true British shipping company and there 2 ships show that. I would go with Cunard but like there British heritage they cost alot to sail on !
(I do not live in Great Britain so i would not be the best to ask)

[This message has been edited by Draikar (edited 10-03-2000).]

Posts: 1710 | From: USA, New York | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 10-03-2000 01:43 PM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Rex:

Well you know my answer for this, definitely P&O, although I have not sailed with Cunard.

Maybe you will find someone who has been on both lines, and see what their opinion is.

Cheers
Mary

Posts: 648 | From: Stirlingshire, Scotland | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
bubbles
First Class Passenger
Member # 1415

posted 10-03-2000 02:29 PM      Profile for bubbles   Email bubbles   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love P&O we have cruised on Oriana and Arcadia both beautiful ships. I was not keen to try QE2 as it is a class ship. The cabin you occupy dictates the restaurant you are accommodated in for dinner and for the top class cabins there is also a separate lounge, I believe. I feel that if I cannot explore the whole ship I would not want to travel on it.
Posts: 133 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
NAL
First Class Passenger
Member # 1102

posted 10-03-2000 05:09 PM      Profile for NAL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Take a cruise with P&O and relax....this
is a true British experience. QE2 is an
American experience......as is Caronia.

Posts: 2243 | From: Watsontown, PA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 10-03-2000 06:38 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Difficult one...I've not cruised on either lines (yet), but here are some comments anyway:

The QE2 certainly has the Ocean Liner heritage

Some passengers may say that the QE2 is overrated? Others do not!

The QE2 does tend to cater for an American clientele, P&O is aimed at us Brits (you can decide which is a positive or a negative!)

The QE2 sometimes has great discounts (but on the most tiny cabins?)

P&O have a better range of ships, old and new, including the classic 'Victoria', and a better range of itineraries.

You might see Scottylass on a P&O cruise?

(Norwegian company, Fred.Olsen, surprisingly offers a very British experience too)

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 10-03-2000 06:41 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rex, I've just solved your problem! Take the QE2 from NY to Southampton - spend a few days in London, then it's back to Southampton for your P&O cruise!

(You did say that money was no problem, didn't you?)

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Baker
First Class Passenger
Member # 1311

posted 10-03-2000 09:36 PM      Profile for Baker   Email Baker   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rex. I did work for Cunard, when it was all things BRITISH,(years ago ) but like everthing times change even the way shipping companies are run. Cunard only employed British crew, now I see most of the crew are from many nations,unheard of in the sixties.
I tend to agree with the others that Cunard is now for Americans.
P&O, was always British crew except for a small percentage of Gonanese (Indians, not RED ) . I don,t know if they have changed ?.
Good Luck, try both and keep us informed..B

Posts: 221 | From: Rosebud, by the Bay.Victoria, Australia | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rex
First Class Passenger
Member # 1113

posted 10-03-2000 10:40 PM      Profile for Rex     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If it means a chance to see Miss Scottylass, then, hear, hear, P&O it is...
Grant
First Class Passenger
Member # 1000

posted 10-03-2000 10:56 PM      Profile for Grant   Email Grant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have sailed with both lines, and find that indeed P & O caters exclusively to the British pax, and almost deliberately avoids offending these people by ignoring American style, service methods and traditions. Cunard on the other hand, seems to cater to east coast Americans at the expense of the Brits. As a Canadian, I can fit into each style with ease, but do vastly perfer the P&O cruise experience.
Posts: 834 | From: Victoria, BC, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Baker
First Class Passenger
Member # 1311

posted 10-03-2000 11:15 PM      Profile for Baker   Email Baker   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rex,
As you requested, info. on Cunard & P&O.
1787, Samual Cunard, born Halifax,Nova Scotia
1819,Abraham Cunard, Shipping owner, retired Sam. took over.Named company 'Samuel Cunard &Co'
1831, Ran the "Royal William" Qubec / Halifax
1833,"Royal William" crossed Atlantic by steam and a bit of sail.
1833, Sam Cunard had 40 sailing vessels, inc Sirius, Great Western, and Great Liverpool.
1865,Sir Samual Cunard died in London age 78
1878, Cunard Steam Ship Company was formed..
--------------------------------------------
P & O,
1835, Peninsular Steam Navigation Co formed.
1839, They won a tender with British Gov, to run a regular service to India.
Name Changed to 'Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company, and was known as P&O straight away.
1959.P&O-Orient Lines.
1966, Orient Line dropped from the name.

Now does this help ???? B

Posts: 221 | From: Rosebud, by the Bay.Victoria, Australia | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Elizabeth
First Class Passenger
Member # 142

posted 10-04-2000 08:12 AM      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am afraid that I cannot agree that Cunard is for the Americans.(By the way I am not an American) My choice between Cunard and P&O would be Cunard every time.
Posts: 177 | From: New England Region N.S.W. Australia | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 10-04-2000 01:53 PM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Rex:

Well it looks like there are fors and againsts, but I think from above P&O win out.
If you want a truly British experience - as Grant says P&O will surely deliver.

By the way Baker, nearly all of the waiters and cabin stewards are all Goanese now, but it makes for a crew that seem to totally gel together, and they work well with each other.

Joe has just posted my Oriana review in "Readers Reviews on Travelpage.com" so you can see what you think, and you know what I think of Aurora, I just love her to bits, and if you take a cruise on Aurora in Jan-Apr, 01 you surely will meet up with Mrs.Scottylass

Cheers
M.

Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 10-05-2000 03:40 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Time for me to toss my hat into this ring.
A couple of weeks ago we (hubby and I) completed a long dreamed of (by me) QE2 crossing - Southampton to New York - a Cunard 'deal' Cat. C, outside twin accommodation - designated First Class. Included was economy air, BA, Toronto to London. Our New York Toronto flight was an add-on arranged by Cunard. For two $8,188.00 Canadian Funds. It was not worth it!
Our accommodation was minimal - ample but awkward to use drawer space, large hanging closets - in room safe and bathroom with tub and shower - two beds (comfortable) - one small tub chair - one backless stool - small TV which could only be viewed with any degree of comfort from the tub chair. There was no table and no vanity (dresser). An arborite, kitchen style counter did double duty. Room service orders (I tried breakfast) were placed there - you ate with a plate on your lap - First Class? I don't think so!
The Caronia Dining Room (single seating) - our servers never really got the hang of things - orders were mixed up, salads forgotten, entrees warm at best. Coffee/tea to finish your meal - only if you were lucky!
There is no doubt that Carnival/Cunard has poured a great deal of money into refurbishing and maintaining the public areas - cabin makeovers long overdue.
The much touted Queen's Room Afternoon Tea - maybe we chose a bad day - the sandwiches were tasteless, and the pastries - what can I say! Holland America Line does a vastly superior job.
Like Grant, I'm a Brit by birth (Scottish) and proudly retain my Citizenship. I'm also a proud Canadian Citizen having spent most of my adult life here. North American/British, I believe I can fit into either style with ease. Right now, having studied Scottylass' reviews of P&O's Aurora and Oriana and, perhaps more importantly, having recently spent a wonderful evening with her in Glasgow, I'm thinking very seriously about a P&O cruise. She tells things like they are - a spade is a spade with her!
The Britishness of Cunard's QE2 is a Carnival money making myth…….consider carefully before you buy into it!
The passenger breakdown on our crossing was -
USA - 681: UK - 512: German - 193: Canadian - 42: Netherlands - 40: Belgium - 31: Australia - 25: Switzerland - 18: Sweden - 13: Ireland - 11: Spain, South Africa, Luxembourg - 3 each: Czech. Norway, Italy, Japan. Denmark - 2 each:
New Zealand and Poland - 1 each

Posts: 2913 | From: Markham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Scottylass
First Class Passenger
Member # 420

posted 10-05-2000 05:37 PM      Profile for Scottylass   Email Scottylass   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Rex:

I have think you may have your answer!!

Hello Green:

Great to see you back at the board, we have missed your posts over the last few weeks.

Cheers
M.

Terry
First Class Passenger
Member # 448

posted 10-05-2000 05:50 PM      Profile for Terry   Email Terry   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Baker,

just to nitpick a bit. Peninsular Steam Navigation although trailed earlier didn't start until 1837 when the Iberian Mail contract was secured.
The Indian mail contract was awarded in 1840. The year P&O gained its royal charter but the first through mails by P&O were not until 1842.

Cunard's predecesor, British North American Royal Mail Steam Packet, started in 1840.

Terry Donegan

Posts: 391 | From: Brandon, Norfolk, UK | Registered: Aug 99  |  IP: Logged
Barryboat
First Class Passenger
Member # 33

posted 10-05-2000 06:59 PM      Profile for Barryboat   Author's Homepage   Email Barryboat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would absolutely love to cruise aboard a P&O ship because I think it would truly be a cultural experience. From what I have read and heard from some of my ship friends, the Oriana for example...As an American traveling on the Oriana, it was sometime difficult to follow the shows and comics, because much British heritage and humor was used. Sometimes that British humor can be a bit goofy...but overall the experience catered to British passengers. It may be a similar experience to what Cunard was years ago, before they openned up the crew to be international. This move to become an international crew, by the way, happened well before Carnival bought Cunard. People who know me, know that one of my favorite ships is the QE2, but I'll have to agree with Green's observations from her recent crossing that Cunard has a ways to go to really be a step above in terms of service and quality. I use to work on the ship and I could see huge areas of service and quality that needed improvement. When I was a passenger back in 1987, I was discouraged to see a lapse in quality, attention to detail, service, and the attitude of some of the dinning room staff. I think it's great that Cunard tries to restore that "Cunard White Star Service". But they really have a ways to go to make a positive impact int he cruise industy. Here Cunard has one of the most famous ships in the world right now, and we are still waiting for that touch of quality that we read about in days gone by from the trans-Atlantic era.

If you're listening, Gerry? I'm available to be a consultant to Cunard, regarding service quality, attention to detail, and that historical touch, having been a student of the history of the liners and Cunard Line. I remember when I was a passenger, I met two gentleman who were hired to do just what I had mentioned. I sat and talked with them for hours, and they were very curious to see that this American youngster knew so much about that special touch quality, the sense of history, the exquisite attention to detail that seems to have disappeared with the trans-Atlantic liners. I could be a wealth of information to Cunard Line....I'd love the job...my consulting fees are reasonable.

Posts: 1851 | From: Bloomington, Minnesota (Home to the Mall of America) | Registered: Mar 99  |  IP: Logged
Baker
First Class Passenger
Member # 1311

posted 10-06-2000 05:06 AM      Profile for Baker   Email Baker   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Terry,
Yes you were quite right,P&Os first ship being the 'Hindostan'which left England Sept.24th 1842,the book I got my info from is, P&O-Orient Lines by Philip Rentell,quite a complex history, and as I type only with one finger, didnt put in ALL the details.It would have been much older history had I have typed it all out.
Cheers, B

Southampton
First Class Passenger
Member # 1616

posted 10-06-2000 09:41 AM      Profile for Southampton     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with Bubbles, there is no place these days for seperate class ships.I admit to only being familiar with P&O ships ,which I like very much but a good friend of mine had the best cabin class on QE2 and cruised Oriana later the same year and said no comparison...P&O was superior.
colt
First Class Passenger
Member # 1215

posted 10-06-2000 10:43 AM      Profile for colt     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have a British friend who has taken both the QE2 and Oriana on portions of their world cruises, and she much prefers the QE2. My wife (who is English), myself and our children took a recent crossing from Southampton to New York (prefer the western crossing as the days are longer). We felt that the service in our restaurant was somewhat lacking at times as the waitstaff appeared relatively inexperienced. However, we had the most attentive Assistant Restaurant manager that we have had since we started travelling on the QE2 in 1990. Cabins can vary greatly, so you need to seek info from a knowledgeable source. Sometimes cabins in a lower grade can be "better" than those "higher" up. We love the QE2, and got a super deal this past summer where we paid less than $1200 per person, or about $200 per person per day. However, if you factor out the cost of airfare for crossing the pond, then we paid about $700 each for the crossing, or around $117 per day per person, which seems a fairly reasonable rate for such a fuel intensive crossing. We did bring a number of guests on board to "sample" the QE2 at Southampton, and i was disappointed with the "tea' that was served to them. However, during our crossing, we did take tea one day (following a spectacular midnight buffet; so, perhaps they were leftovers), and it was absolutely the best (pastries were spectacular) we have ever experienced while on board the QE2. Have nothing to compare our experiences to, as we have never "cruised" on any other ship.
Posts: 293 | From: Lisbon, Maryland, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
gohaze
First Class Passenger
Member # 586

posted 10-06-2000 01:32 PM      Profile for gohaze   Email gohaze   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi..it's a few years since we've been on Cunard and P&O, but I might as well give our impressions. QE2 overated, poor service and food. Vistafjord,worst trip we've ever done, worst food & service and cabin a disgrace. Sagafjord, very good trip with food and service as it should be. A happy crew in complete contrast to Vistafjord where nobody smiled or greeted one.
Five trips on P&O's Sea Princess were as expected with very good food and service..enjoyed the curries.
Which to go on? I'd take P&O.
...peter

Posts: 1909 | From: Vancouver.BC | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 10-06-2000 04:52 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Colt - I'm strongly tempted to shout 'Discrimination against Canadians' -
Your costs (US$ I presume) are certainly very different from ours (Canadian funds).
In which Category did you travel; on which sailing and how old are the children?
Let's make sure we're comparing lemons with lemons.
On average we pay $1.50 Canadian for $1.00US.
We too had pre-sailing guests on board. We'd arranged and pre-paid 'deluxe hot and cold canapés' - the 'hot' were cold and shriveled - the 'cold' warm and gooey, the trays having been delivered to our cabin a good 2 hours prior to our boarding. No apology was forthcoming - bad, bad PR!

Posts: 2913 | From: Markham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Rex
First Class Passenger
Member # 1113

posted 10-06-2000 05:08 PM      Profile for Rex     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have always wanted to sail P&O since I was a little boy of 9 or 10. Their itineraries seemed so exotic to me, and played a major role in deciding to be stationed in the Far East when I joined the Navy. I keep hearing from people, here on this site and elsewhere, about all the great rates to be had on the QE2, which is why I considered her. But my heart is set on P&O. I just wanted to hear from the more experienced British passengers. And the non-British as well, especially, as I am not English. As far as the entertainment goes, I am a big fan of the late Benny Hill and the Monty Python gang, so maybe I can appreciate the humor of the entertainment on board. As far as the British being snobbish, well, I have been snubbed by many of my own countrymen, so now it's time to go global.
colt
First Class Passenger
Member # 1215

posted 10-06-2000 09:29 PM      Profile for colt     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Green--I love Canada; particularly, the West--Alberta and Calgary area. However, enjoyed Toronto as well with some English friends we made while onboard the QE2. I have found Canadians to be very friendly and helpful people. Though my 16 year old son has not had the opportunity to travel there yet, he has been bugging me to take him. We hope to travel to Canada next summer. We booked a guaranteed outside cabin--a quad on the QE2 for the June 25th crossing, and got an upgrade. The tea for my wife's family and friends was free in the Queens room, but i think that was a fluke. On our first transatlantic, we had two French waiters, and they were some of the best waitstaff we have experienced. On another cruise on the QE2 to Bermuda, we had a Scottish fellow and English girl who couldn't have been better, getting us fresh squeezed orange juice every morning at breakfast. However, i think it is usually the luck of the draw in terms of whom you get as waiters. We once had two Indian fellows who were obviously buttering up two old ladies for tips, and couldn't be bothered with getting anything right with us. We tend to be a very quiet couple, and didn't complain; however, i did suggest to Cunard on our evaluation form that these two could use some training in customer service. Currently, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are doing a 12 day cruise on the QE2. They love her as well. You may be right about discrimination, as i used to hear from my English in-laws, and in reading advertisements in the papers when we were on holiday there, that the British got the best deals. Check the internet around February. That is where and when on Cunard's website they were offering inside guarantees for $995 (US$). I think service and food onboard the QE2 could use greater consistency in quality control, which would make the Cunard brand worth its sometimes premium rate.

Posts: 293 | From: Lisbon, Maryland, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 10-06-2000 10:33 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Colt - thanks for replying and also for your nice comments about Canada - we too love the Western Provinces.
You obviously booked the same deal as us - CANADIANS ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST - you are the third passengers (x-USA) to tell us about being upgraded - and we all appear to have booked around the same time......very interesting!
Hope you enjoy your Toronto visit - it's a great City - lots to see and do.

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.