- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line today unveiled and opened for sale the next evolution of its Prima Plus Class, the all-new Norwegian Luna.2026 through November 2026. Norwegian Luna will kick off its inaugural Caribbean season with two western itineraries to Roatan Island, Honduras; Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; and Harvest Caye, Belize, the Brand's resort-style destination...

Latest News...Grupo Vidanta is thrilled to announce the launch of VidantaWorld's ELEGANT Ultra Mega Yacht, a groundbreaking addition to the world of luxury cruising. This one-of-a-kind mega yacht redefines cruising, combining the exclusivity of a private yacht with the opulence of a luxury liner, setting a new benchmark for high-end experiences. Sailing this year, this adults-only experience....

Latest News...Princess Cruises announced this week that it has added a second Total Solar Eclipse cruise option, this one aboard its newest and most stunning ship – Sun Princess, when the next spectacle takes place in August 2026.The cruise company re-worked the itinerary of the Sun Princess voyage departing Barcelona on August 8, 2026 to position...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Ocean Liners and Classic Cruise Ships   » SS Norway Saga is now over!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: SS Norway Saga is now over!!
Redlinekid2
First Class Passenger
Member # 7157

posted 12-12-2007 09:28 PM      Profile for Redlinekid2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well Everyone,
It seems like the SS Norway Saga has finally come to an end. The scrappers have won. As simple as that. I have very strong doubts that the SS United States will ever be refurblished under NCL/Star Cruises.

As I've mentioned many times in the past, if Star Cruises could rid themselves of the SS Norway, what makes anyone believe that they won't do the same thing to the Big U?

I can now say that the French Lines is now extinct as the last of the great French oceanliners will now be broken up. I should have seen this coming. I fear for the SS United States more than ever.

If there is an alternate reality somewhere out there, the SS France would be a major tourist attraction in France. Here are Reuben's final comments:

http://www.ssmaritime.com/newsupdates-1.htm

As long as I live, I will never forgive or forget the injustice of what transpired by NCL/Star Cruises.

Posts: 300 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
dougnewman
First Class Passenger
Member # 11349

posted 12-12-2007 09:37 PM      Profile for dougnewman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I doubt UNITED STATES will return to service, but it has nothing to do with NORWAY and everything to do with the fact that NCL America has not been financially successful. UNITED STATES is of little use to NCL if not for US-flag operations. NCL has always made it clear that UNITED STATES' return to service was contingent on the success of NCL America.

As for NORWAY, it is ridiculous to blame NCL for the fact that nobody was willing or able to buy her for any purpose other than scrapping.

Posts: 2072 | From: Long Island, NY, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 12-12-2007 10:20 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougnewman:

As for NORWAY, it is ridiculous to blame NCL for the fact that nobody was willing or able to buy her for any purpose other than scrapping.

Pullmantur made an offer on the SSNorway shortly after the purchase of the Oceanic. SSNorway fits into their style of cruising. After the boiler blast they did not want her at all.

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
joe at travelpage
Administrator
Member # 622

posted 12-12-2007 10:28 PM      Profile for joe at travelpage   Author's Homepage   Email joe at travelpage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Redlinekid2:
Well Everyone, It seems like the SS Norway Saga has finally come to an end....I should have seen this coming...

Everyone with even a shred of credibility said this was over months ago. I suggest you start paying more attention to your sources before you get worked up over any more fantasy stories about saving old ships from the breakers.

Joe at TravelPage.com

Posts: 29976 | From: Great Falls, Virginia | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 12-12-2007 10:54 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
[...]
As long as I live, I will never forgive or forget the injustice of what transpired by NCL/Star Cruises.

NCL was certainly negligent concerning the maintenance of Norway which lead to this fatal accident. But leaving the possibly criminal actions that led to the boiler explosion aside - why should one blame only NCL for the demise of Norway? They were the ones that extended her life for decades. Actually it was the state owned French Line you now miss so much that let her down. Without NCL she very likely would have been scrapped a long time ago.

Also, do not forget that the loss of this ship appears to be more severe because more or less all other 'old' ships have been scrapped. Many fine, still functional ships were sent to the scrap yard without any hesitation of their owners - and I hardly remember anyone calling that injustice. NCL can to a certain extend be blamed for the accident but they kept her going for quite a while and the rather extended lay-up following the accident gave attempts to safe her at least a chance. Giving that other lines scrapped fine ship without any hesitation I really wonder what the real reason for this irrational out of proportion hate against NCL is. It seems that it mostly can be ascribed to the unfortunate hatred campaign of Mr. Gossens and I start wondering whether the underlying reason for this hatred campaign might be blunt racism against the Asian owners of Star Cruises.

Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 12-12-2007 11:18 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ernst:

the real reason for this irrational out of proportion hate against NCL is. It seems that it mostly can be ascribed to the unfortunate hatred campaign of Mr. Gossens and I start wondering whether the underlying reason for this hatred campaign might be blunt racism against the Asian owners of Star Cruises.

Mr. Goosens is feeding his own ego and thirst for power.

He unifies people by hate through a common enemy. You find people whose life has failed them, have nobody and nothing. The con-artist then fills people with false feel good promises, blind faith, phoney acceptance, ostracism for non-compliance, and gang them up on a scapegoat. It is a tactic used by all of the worlds' murderous dictators, cult leaders, and televangelists.

It makes the masses feel good, causes zealots to fly civilian aircraft into office buildings, but accomplishes nothing.

Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin is the proper metaphor.

[ 12-15-2007: Message edited by: desirod7 ]

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlinekid2
First Class Passenger
Member # 7157

posted 12-13-2007 02:00 AM      Profile for Redlinekid2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joe at travelpage:

Everyone with even a shred of credibility said this was over months ago. I suggest you start paying more attention to your sources before you get worked up over any more fantasy stories about saving old ships from the breakers.

Joe at TravelPage.com

Ok!

I will no longer cheer up support for any more ships to be saved.

I am glad to see that the SS Kungsholm and the QE2 are out of harms way.

The SS Norway's sacrifice will ensure that the SS United States will NEVER suffer that same fate as its French counterpart.

That is all.

Posts: 300 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 12-13-2007 03:47 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
NCL has always made it clear that UNITED STATES' return to service was contingent on the success of NCL America.

No they did not. NCL have moved the goal posts.

Their original press release said something like NCL would return the SS United States back to service. Veitch was quoted as saying something like "it was going to happen". They also said she would be the next project after the three NCLA ships had entered service.

The clause about her return depending on the sucess of NCLA came later.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Willem
First Class Passenger
Member # 3005

posted 12-13-2007 08:12 AM      Profile for Willem        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ok!

I will no longer cheer up support for any more ships to be saved.

I am glad to see that the SS Kungsholm and the QE2 are out of harms way.

The SS Norway's sacrifice will ensure that the SS United States will NEVER suffer that same fate as its French counterpart.

That is all.

You can allways support savings of old ships as long as you support the right people and mr. Goossens is absolutely the wrong one !

Kungsholm and QE2 are going to be successfull as mr. Goossens is not interfering on those

As far as I can see on pictures, the United States is not well maintained and it looks like she is rotting away.

Willem

[ 12-13-2007: Message edited by: Willem ]

Posts: 1469 | From: In the namesake city of Cape Hoorn. | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Linerrich
First Class Passenger
Member # 4864

posted 12-13-2007 08:34 AM      Profile for Linerrich   Email Linerrich   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

I can now say that the French Lines is now extinct as the last of the great French oceanliners will now be broken up. I should have seen this coming.

Why the vendetta against NCL? The NORWAY was no longer a "French" ship, since CGT sold her off nearly 30 years ago, and their passenger operations indeed ended in 1974? If you boycotted every shipping company which scrapped or otherwise got rid of old tonnage, well, there certainly would not be very many lines for you to sail on.

And let's not forget one big, famous "French" liner still in service-- the QUEEN MARY 2!

Rich

Posts: 4210 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 12-13-2007 08:41 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, don't forget that there is an old French built ship which is still in service - a ship that was originally built for line voyages.

quote:

Ok!

I will no longer cheer up support for any more ships to be saved. [...]

Well, the point is that bumping around like Mr. Gossens did is not supportive at all.

mike sa
First Class Passenger
Member # 5957

posted 12-13-2007 09:30 AM      Profile for mike sa   Author's Homepage   Email mike sa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well in a way I am glad Norway is now done and dusted, I actually feel sorry for her she should have simply been allowed to go to scrap - she was well overdue.

Have I missed something, why is Kungsholm out of harms way. The proposal to return her to Sweden is very much just that isn't it, a proposal that still has to be financed etc. ? My understanding is that it is still very much in doubt whether they will get the money and permission to do so as they have to prove that they have the means to support the project on an ongoing basis. Or perhaps I missed an annoncement somewhere.

All that said PLEASE no save the Kungholm thing. If there is someone out there with the cash etc then no doubt they will do something about it at the right time, if not then she too will retire in the way ships do, by sailing off to the scrapyard after a very long and successful life.

Posts: 2272 | From: Durban, South Africa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 12-13-2007 10:15 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike sa:
[...]

Have I missed something, why is Kungsholm out of harms way. The proposal to return her to Sweden is very much just that isn't it, a proposal that still has to be financed etc. ? My understanding is that it is still very much in doubt whether they will get the money and permission to do so as they have to prove that they have the means to support the project on an ongoing basis. Or perhaps I missed an annoncement somewhere.[...]

I guess you missed something - see here.

I think this is more serious (time will tell) - can someone maybe translate or summarize

this article on Kungsholm? Thank you!

[ 12-13-2007: Message edited by: Ernst ]

desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 12-13-2007 10:16 AM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is a parallel thread on the topic not too old

http://www.travelserver.net/travelpage/ubb-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=004101

Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES
First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 12-13-2007 06:14 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Desirod 7

What prove have you that Reubens is a failed preacher ?

I do know that he is Jewish and his mother managed to avoid the Germans when they invaded Holland, where he was born, and then they came to Australia, after first living in New Zealand, when he was 13 years old.

To my knowlege he has been involved in the chartering of both Russian and Chinese cruise ships for the Australian Cruising market over many years.

I have also seen the identical words, you have posted on this website, by Desirod 6 on another shipping website.

As you know so much about Reubens lets see the prove of your statements

I have known Reubens for over 30 years !

Neil ( Bob )

Posts: 2355 | From: Dunstable, Bedfordshire. 30 miles north of London | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
dougnewman
First Class Passenger
Member # 11349

posted 12-13-2007 06:50 PM      Profile for dougnewman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have never heard that Reuben was a preacher before, but one could certainly say that his style is a bit 'preachy'! At least from the rants on his web site, he comes off as a zealot, albeit not a religious one.

He may even be a bigot as he has attempted to use the fact that Malaysia is predominantly Islamic against Star Cruises. (Never mind that the Lim family is of Chinese descent and, as far as I know, not Muslim, as most Malaysian Chinese are not.) Whether he is actually anti-Muslim or is just trying to appeal to people's basest tribal instincts is anyone's guess.

desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 12-13-2007 07:11 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Niel,

You know Rueben; maybe he is a great guy to have a drink with, or a charmer at the dinner table.

The cyberworld knows him through his website. He certainly sent the wrong message.

When one goes on a very public campaign one can unify by hate or unify by urgency.

He took the low road and the tactics of his oppressor.

quote:
Originally posted by Neil Whitmore ( Bob ):
Desirod 7

What prove have you that Reubens is a failed preacher ?

I do know that he is Jewish and his mother managed to avoid the Germans when they invaded Holland, where he was born, and then they came to Australia, after first living in New Zealand, when he was 13 years old.

As you know so much about Reubens lets see the prove of your statements

I have known Reubens for over 30 years !

Neil ( Bob )

desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 12-13-2007 07:21 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have visited Malaysia and there are many ethnic groups there.

IMO, the SSNorway is a lightning rod of a ship and NCL is a big easy target for a hate campaign.

Remember the US Southern Baptists tried a Disney boycott for its gay inclusiveness. Again a lightning rod and an easy target.

Who ever heard of the Montery and MSC except for ship people?

The Anastasis scrapping: are we going to boycott the Mercy ship organization?

Semester at Sea scrapped the Universe Explorer: are they now exploiters of Indian labor?

NCL is no more or less evil than any large corporation. I do agree the handling of the SSNorway from the beginning was stupid and negligent. Let the courts decide their punishment.
Let the board fire Colin Veitch.

quote:
I have never heard that Reuben was a preacher before, but one could certainly say that his style is a bit 'preachy'! At least from the rants on his web site, he comes off as a zealot, albeit not a religious one.

He may even be a bigot as he has attempted to use the fact that Malaysia is predominantly Islamic against Star Cruises. (Never mind that the Lim family is of Chinese descent and, as far as I know, not Muslim, as most Malaysian Chinese are not.) Whether he is actually anti-Muslim or is just trying to appeal to people's basest tribal instincts is anyone's guess.

[ 12-13-2007: Message edited by: desirod7 ]

TBirdFrank
First Class Passenger
Member # 2280

posted 12-13-2007 07:47 PM      Profile for TBirdFrank     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nasty Corporate Liars

The Final Transatlantic 2001 exceptshe was sneaked right back

Bremerhaven for repairs

except she wasn't

Asbestos not removed according to EEC law when a ship is going to the breakers - but she was going for conversion according to Star/NCL

USS United States - SS Indy -

No - not one cent from my earnings will ever go their way again

Posts: 158 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
dougnewman
First Class Passenger
Member # 11349

posted 12-13-2007 09:16 PM      Profile for dougnewman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On the SSUS issue... NCL always said that SSUS would be converted once NCL America was successful. Malcolm mentions the original press release, which said, "NCL intends to convert the vessel to a state-of-the art, modern cruise ship and to add her to NCL's planned US flagged fleet." You can read it here.

Of course, NCL never said "if NCL America is successful", because it would not want to give the impression that NCL America might not be successful. Rather, it said "when" NCL America is successful - as though it were a foregone conclusion. Of course it wasn't, and NCL America has not been a success yet, and in my opinion it probably will never be. But NCL has always tacitly acknowledged that the success of NCL America was a condition for returning SSUS to service, by saying that it would not happen until then. It may not have openly brought up the possibility that it wouldn't happen, but all companies discuss their future plans as though they believe those plans will happen. No company is going to go out and say, "we hope to do this, but we really don't know, it's a total crap-shoot!" But while it never directly addressed the possibility that NCL America would fail, and that as a result the SSUS project would die, I do not believe that NCL has ever implied that SSUS would return to service if NCL America was not successful, a possibility which, of course, it was never willing to entertain.

Unfortunately, people like Reuben have so distorted NCL's statements, and even just plain made things up, that it is widely believed to have said things that in fact it never did. I will concede that NCL initially maintained that it would return NORWAY to service, and while I believe it fully intended to, I do think it was naive and premature to make such an announcement before it really could be sure this was feasible. But this is very, very different from intentionally lying to people. I do not believe NCL has ever made statements either about SSUS or about NORWAY that it did not believe to be true. If anything its mistake has been saying too much - but then, it is hardly the only company that is in the habit of announcing things that wind up not happening.

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 12-14-2007 03:50 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dougnewman:
Malcolm mentions the original press release, which said, "NCL intends to convert the vessel to a state-of-the art, modern cruise ship and to add her to NCL's planned US flagged fleet."

A later press release said that after the three NCL ships were introduced, the SS United States would be the next project. Not 'might be' the next, but would be next. Even a year or two later Veitch was quoted as saying words to the effect of "it will happen".

On reflection these press releases were overly optimistic. Only much later did they become less optimistic and included the get out clause "if NCLA is a success".

When NCL announced the two large newbuilds for the end of the decade and the redeployment of Pride of Hawaii to Europe, this was probably the final nails in the coffin for the SS United States.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 12-14-2007 09:38 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The point is: Instead of constructing strange conspiracy theories that NCL bought these vessels only to scrap them or for other obscure reasons one could also stay with a more simple explanation which is also consistent with the press releases of NCL: It just did not work out as planned.
I do not see any reason not believe what NCL said in the press releases about the future of the United States or the Independence - they 'just' failed to achieve it up to now - and that's something different than lying.
We can only hope that the TV documentary on United States will attract some interest.

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 12-14-2007 11:03 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ernst:
I... they 'just' failed to achieve it up to now - and that's something different than lying.

I personally don't think that they were lying, I just think that they were very foolish to make such inflated claims about what they were going to do.

Of course there is still time to achieve it.

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 12-14-2007 11:19 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm @ cruisepage:

I personally don't think that they were lying, I just think that they were very foolish to make such inflated claims about what they were going to do.

Exactly.

timb
First Class Passenger
Member # 5901

posted 12-14-2007 11:51 AM      Profile for timb     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm @ cruisepage:

I do agree it was premature to make such anouncements but it's all PR speak. Just look at the spirited discussion generated by the inflated comments of Cunard with regard to QV being a Liner not a cruise ship that does "voyages" not cruises.

Posts: 437 | From: S FL | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.